Tor Guard

Tor Guard has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tor Guard ranks 31st among Vpn sites.

How would you rate Tor Guard?

“Very good and reliable and fast response.”

David W.
2/8/18

I'm using this service for 2 years and they are online almost 24*7 and reply in mins. And their support team do the best service what clients want. Really reliable and good service.

“Bad quality, bad support + SCAM”

Mihail T.
2/6/20

I needed to buy proxy or vpn to work on some site for USA residents. One of the One of the items was a resident IP. Thats why I tryed torguard. Their support assured me that their VPN is stealth. So I bought it and see this: Fastpic. Ru/fullview/111/2020/0206/_12bc9e670d338a0a31dcb298bc4d3234. Png. Html Any antifraud system will ban your account if you will use so obvious VPN configured on default ports. I asked support to change ports, the support turned out to be so incompetent that it started trying to convince me that open standard openvpn ports are completely normal. You can read this conversation and laugh here: Https :// pastebin. C om/R4r0xmNX After that I wrote to admin@ torguard. Ne t, but didnt get answer. Moreover they refused to make a full refund. In conclusion: if you want to hide VPN usage never buy this vpn. Ps. Haha what a shame they reported my review as fake lol "TorGuard's reason for reporting This review is fake." Ps2. This scammers rejected my 5$ refund because of my review omg. Never use this scam service please) Screenshot: hkar. Ru/110Qo

davidw588
February 8th, 2018

And their support team do the best service what clients want.
Really reliable and good service.

mihailt5
February 6th, 2020

Fastpic. Ru/fullview/111/2020/0206/_12bc9e670d338a0a31dcb298bc4d3234. Png. Html

Https :// pastebin. C om/R4r0xmNX

In conclusion: if you want to hide VPN usage never buy this vpn.

Ps. Haha what a shame they reported my review as fake lol
"TorGuard's reason for reporting
This review is fake."
Screenshot: hkar. Ru/110Qo

Questions? Get answers from the Tor Guard staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tor Guard?

Have a question about Tor Guard?