Torch Direct

Trustpilot
4.8 / 5
Reviews.io
5 / 5

Torch Direct has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Torch Direct ranks 10th among LED Bulbs sites.

How would you rate Torch Direct?

“Excellent company”

Dave R.
1/16/16

We recently took on a rescue puppy and needed a torch at night. I called this company and Stewart King talked me through my options. His knowledge was extensive and he provided a friendly professional recommendation of a couple of torches. I was very happy with their service, prices and the fast delivery. If you are looking for any kind of torch then give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

daver47
January 16th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Torch Direct staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Torch Direct?

Have a question about Torch Direct?