TopTeam Garage Door reviews

1 star

sharronm13
Sharron M.
10/20/17

Garage door decided to torque, tangle, and come off its rail this week. Top Team Garage Door Repair came out the same day and got it working again in no time. Fast and friendly service, reasonable prices.

sofiab24
Sofia B.
10/20/17

Timely, dependable, quality, same day service in my case. Mechanic was professional and knows what to do. This company has been added to my contact list for future needs and if anybody needs a recommendation

bellahm
Bellah M.
10/20/17

These guys are fantastic. Fair price for good work. Extremely friendly and professional. Mario was great to work with. Thank you!!!

tamekap1
Tameka P.
10/20/17

I called for a repair and Mario showed up within an hour. I realized that I needed more than just a new spring but a whole new door. The new door was installed that same day and l loved it! It is nice and tight against the house, a really clean install.

roslynr8
Roslyn R.
10/20/17

Called on a Saturday morning and out they came within a few hours. The tech was polite and diagnosed the issue in about 30 seconds. Had the parts and was all fixed within 30 minutes. Lubed and tuned up the door while he was here as well. Would use them again!

carmellab2
Carmella B.
10/20/17

I had the spring break on my garage door. I called Top Team Garage Door Repair and they came really fast and fixed it for a reasonable price. Great work, guys!

malindas7
Malinda S.
10/20/17

These guys are fantastic, super quick and affordable. Highly recommended. They fixed my door and even lubed and tuned my sensors for free that haven't been working in two years. Thanks Top Team garage Door Repair!

noreend4
Noreen D.
10/20/17

We just had a door opener installed in St Paul by Top Team Garage Door. It was quick and easy. We are very happy with the service. Thank you so much.

julianned6
Julianne D.
10/20/17

Amazing service! Mario came to our house late on a Friday with no hesitation! Would recommend to anyone in a heart beat

earlenes3
Earlene S.
10/20/17

Mario was awesome! He showed up on time, called when he arrived. Let me know what the issue was, got right to work and finished in about twenty minutes. He even kept the work under budget.

kathrinet1
Kathrine T.
10/20/17

Mario showed up, 45 minutes to one hour later, our garage door was all fixed. It had fallen off the track and it was crooked. The frame itself was also bent out of shape. He fixed everything in a timeline manner and charged a very reasonable price.

ldabrad
Ldabra D.
10/20/17

I have an older garage door motor that was acting up and needed somebody to come out and take a look at it. They arrived the same day as promised, and the entire process of diagnosis to replacement took under an hour. Couldn't recommend these folks highly enough for their customer service and support.

odessaw1
Odessa W.
10/20/17

Fantastic experience. Same story as many others. Our garage door went off track midday on a Saturday. I called them and they answered right away and someone was at our house within 20 minutes. They were fast, meticulous and courteous. They also installed a new opener and now everything is super, super quiet. Can't say enough good things!

egall
Egal L.
10/20/17

I called Top Team Garage Door Repair, and they were able to get someone out at my convenience same day. They came exactly at the time they said they would be there. They got my garage door fixed in 20 minutes with quality craftsmanship, and they were very affordable.

jeaniec13
Jeanie C.
10/20/17

Mario came within a few hours of our call, he was very professional and highly competent, and he did a great job diagnosing and fixing our garage door very promptly for a reasonable price. We are happy!

taniac19
Tania C.
10/20/17

Called them because a garage door spring had broken. The repairman arrived in an hour and did a great job.

darcyp6
Darcy P.
10/20/17

Called Top Team Garage Door Repair. Very flexible on when he could schedule me, arrived exactly when scheduled, very nice, did quick work at a good price. How much more can you ask for?

darcyw9
Darcy W.
10/20/17

I'm so glad I found this company years ago. Mario has always done great work at an excellent price. Today he sent someone out instead of himself and promised he would do a great job. Sure enough he did!

emiliac9
Emilia C.
10/20/17

Jacob just finished repairing my garage door. He is a professional and informative. The price was reasonable. I will use the again.

dollieb1
Dollie B.
10/20/17

I called and talked to Jacob about installing a new garage door opener.. and within a couple of hours the same day he was out to install my garage door opener.. He was so professional and polite .He got the job done and I am so pleased with Top Team Garage Door Repair.

harrietta
Harriett A.
10/20/17

Garage door spring was broken when I went to leave for work this morning, called this place & spoke with them, they had a technician at my house within the an hour. Lifetime warranty on my spring replacement plus excellent customer service.

carlener2
Carlene R.
10/20/17

I'm glad I called this company. Door was stuck due to a mechanical failure and the spools had come unwound. They showed up in about 20 minutes and had the door fixed in 10. Personable and easy to deal with, price was very reasonable

annabelleh2
Annabelle H.
10/20/17

They are great to deal with from the moment I first talked to them to the day the door was installed.

sofiab23
Sofia B.
10/20/17

I'm very satisfied with their job, they responded quickly, and arrived very soon after. Jacob explained the problem thoroughly, and solved it excenlently. His service really exceeded my expectations. Highly reccommended.

earnesti2
Earnest I.
10/20/17

Had our door stuck early on Sunday morning. We called Top Team garage Door, Mario. He came right away, had everything in his truck, and was very professional. Very quick, efficient and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Top Team Garage Door Repair for emergency repairs as they are always available.

Questions? Get answers from the TopTeam Garage Door staff and other customers.

TopTeam Garage Door?