TopTeam Garage Door reviews

1 star

bellahm
Bellah M.
10/11/17

These guys are fantastic. Fair price for good work. Extremely friendly and professional. Mario was great to work with. Thank you!!!

sofiab24
Sofia B.
10/9/17

Timely, dependable, quality, same day service in my case. Mechanic was professional and knows what to do. This company has been added to my contact list for future needs and if anybody needs a recommendation

sharronm13
Sharron M.
10/8/17

Garage door decided to torque, tangle, and come off its rail this week. Top Team Garage Door Repair came out the same day and got it working again in no time. Fast and friendly service, reasonable prices.

dollieb1
Dollie B.
10/7/17

I called and talked to Jacob about installing a new garage door opener.. and within a couple of hours the same day he was out to install my garage door opener.. He was so professional and polite .He got the job done and I am so pleased with Top Team Garage Door Repair.

harrietta
Harriett A.
10/6/17

Garage door spring was broken when I went to leave for work this morning, called this place & spoke with them, they had a technician at my house within the an hour. Lifetime warranty on my spring replacement plus excellent customer service.

jeaniec13
Jeanie C.
10/5/17

Mario came within a few hours of our call, he was very professional and highly competent, and he did a great job diagnosing and fixing our garage door very promptly for a reasonable price. We are happy!

annabelleh2
Annabelle H.
10/4/17

They are great to deal with from the moment I first talked to them to the day the door was installed.

carlener2
Carlene R.
10/3/17

I'm glad I called this company. Door was stuck due to a mechanical failure and the spools had come unwound. They showed up in about 20 minutes and had the door fixed in 10. Personable and easy to deal with, price was very reasonable

darcyw9
Darcy W.
10/2/17

I'm so glad I found this company years ago. Mario has always done great work at an excellent price. Today he sent someone out instead of himself and promised he would do a great job. Sure enough he did!

emiliac9
Emilia C.
10/2/17

Jacob just finished repairing my garage door. He is a professional and informative. The price was reasonable. I will use the again.

darcyp6
Darcy P.
10/1/17

Called Top Team Garage Door Repair. Very flexible on when he could schedule me, arrived exactly when scheduled, very nice, did quick work at a good price. How much more can you ask for?

taniac19
Tania C.
9/30/17

Called them because a garage door spring had broken. The repairman arrived in an hour and did a great job.

ldabrad
Ldabra D.
9/29/17

I have an older garage door motor that was acting up and needed somebody to come out and take a look at it. They arrived the same day as promised, and the entire process of diagnosis to replacement took under an hour. Couldn't recommend these folks highly enough for their customer service and support.

egall
Egal L.
9/29/17

I called Top Team Garage Door Repair, and they were able to get someone out at my convenience same day. They came exactly at the time they said they would be there. They got my garage door fixed in 20 minutes with quality craftsmanship, and they were very affordable.

odessaw1
Odessa W.
9/28/17

Fantastic experience. Same story as many others. Our garage door went off track midday on a Saturday. I called them and they answered right away and someone was at our house within 20 minutes. They were fast, meticulous and courteous. They also installed a new opener and now everything is super, super quiet. Can't say enough good things!

kathrinet1
Kathrine T.
9/26/17

Mario showed up, 45 minutes to one hour later, our garage door was all fixed. It had fallen off the track and it was crooked. The frame itself was also bent out of shape. He fixed everything in a timeline manner and charged a very reasonable price.

earlenes3
Earlene S.
9/25/17

Mario was awesome! He showed up on time, called when he arrived. Let me know what the issue was, got right to work and finished in about twenty minutes. He even kept the work under budget.

julianned6
Julianne D.
9/24/17

Amazing service! Mario came to our house late on a Friday with no hesitation! Would recommend to anyone in a heart beat

noreend4
Noreen D.
9/23/17

We just had a door opener installed in St Paul by Top Team Garage Door. It was quick and easy. We are very happy with the service. Thank you so much.

malindas7
Malinda S.
9/22/17

These guys are fantastic, super quick and affordable. Highly recommended. They fixed my door and even lubed and tuned my sensors for free that haven't been working in two years. Thanks Top Team garage Door Repair!

carmellab2
Carmella B.
9/21/17

I had the spring break on my garage door. I called Top Team Garage Door Repair and they came really fast and fixed it for a reasonable price. Great work, guys!

roslynr8
Roslyn R.
9/20/17

Called on a Saturday morning and out they came within a few hours. The tech was polite and diagnosed the issue in about 30 seconds. Had the parts and was all fixed within 30 minutes. Lubed and tuned up the door while he was here as well. Would use them again!

tamekap1
Tameka P.
9/19/17

I called for a repair and Mario showed up within an hour. I realized that I needed more than just a new spring but a whole new door. The new door was installed that same day and l loved it! It is nice and tight against the house, a really clean install.

zelmao
Zelma O.
9/19/17

Jacob serviced our garage doors today after they had been getting stuck and not functioning correctly. He immediately identified the multiple issues caused by poor workmanship on the original installation many years ago. He explained the problems and provided a very reasonable estimate before commencing the work. He was professional and very helpful. He then helped program our keypad and even my other remote. Great experience and highly recommend.

katyb23
Katy B.
9/18/17

They were right on time. Trey was excellent- fast, knowledgable and the price was very fair and reasonable. He quoted me an initial price and said he would let me know if he needed to do additional work. The job was easier than he anticipated so he gave a slightly reduced rate! I'm very pleased.

Questions? Get answers from the TopTeam Garage Door staff and other customers.

TopTeam Garage Door?