Topshoessaleoutlet reviews

topshoessaleoutlet.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 Review From Our Community

michellee13
12/3/13

THIS WEB SITE is a complete wast of time!!! I have been dealing with this company for about a month and a half now and it has been a miserable experience. At first the communication was great... they informed me that my boots were on their way with in the first 3 days of ordering them.... but that was the last of good communication. Days later they send me an email that the boots I wanted were unavailable that I have to exchange them for something else with out the option of a refund! Unfortunately I didn't demand a refund at that point. I picked out something I liked much less than the original ones I chose. MUCH to my surprise they magically had the pair I originally wanted BACK IN STOCK and that I could get the one I really wanted!!! Just to get a email shortly after saying they were sorry for that email and they have already processed the exchanged pair and there was nothing they could do. I explained in emails how dissatisfied I was for the lack of origination. weeks have passed at this point ... And finally I receive the boots and they were completely unexceptionable.... I have written MANY emails demanding to return them for a refund.... still haven't herd back from them. Surprise surprise!!!!!!! My recommendation for this web site is to STAY AWAY! It is not worth the aggravation! The WORST experience ever! Also research the company ... I have read some scam reports on this website .

Questions? Get answers from the Topshoessaleoutlet staff and other customers.

Topshoessaleoutlet?