Review of TopRatedShoes

Tel: 778 216 2067
info@topratedshoes.com

emilyl87
8/5/17

I was hesitant on buying shoes online, but am so happy I did!! I am 4'9 and wear size 2.5 heels. CANNOT FIND SHOES ANYWHERE ELSE. Thank you for existing !!!!!!!!!!

Had to wait 3 weeks for my order to come (I live in the United States) but other than that everything is great.

bobf79
7/26/17

Took my money and never recieved anything. Emails from customer service recieve a generic reply. We will return your email within 24 hours, thanks, alice.

skylak
4/6/17

I ordered shoes off this website a month ago.. I still haven't received them. I emailed multiple times asking politely for help with my problem and not a single one of them answered me. Here I am still shoeless and a week away from prom with no shoes or answers.. I wasted $80 and I'm now convinced it was a scam. I am so disappointed with the customer service and I will NEVER be ordering from here again.

candicen2
5/24/16

I love shopping at places that have great customer service. I wasn't really sure about my size and the customer service rep explained everything patiently and in detail. The quality was very good for the price.

anishab2
4/22/15

I'm a regular shopper with topratedshoes and I have been for the last two years. The first time I placed my order I realized their sizes ran a bit larger than what I'm used to, so I've always just placed sizes half a size smaller than my usual size. The product descriptions aren't great, so I can never tell what the heel heights are. but they have an AWESOME live chat assistant (I dealt with Emily) who told me everything I needed to know. Their shoes are cheaper than anywhere else I've purchased from , so obviously it's not going to be real leather and stuff. But I've got no complaints from this site and I'd highly recommend it to anyone !

Tip for consumers: Get the custom sized shoes!

Hello, The shoes are in adult sizes :) However, to be absolutely sure you will receive the best fit, we recommend that you measure your feet here: http://topratedshoes.com/how-to-measure-your-feet/ Regards, Adrian

By Jasmine L., TopRatedShoes Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TopRatedShoes staff and other customers.

TopRatedShoes?