Tongsuper.de

Tongsuper.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tongsuper.de?

“SCAM!”

Richard G.
8/27/20

I ordered 2 tee shirts. Tongsuper sent the wrong ones. I emailed to ask how to return them and receive the right ones. Instead they offered me a 5 euro voucher and suggested I give the tee shirts to a friend! The email exchange went back and forth; they never gave their address; they insisted that postal returns of these wrong shirts would be at my expense! It also became clear that although the website says 'tongsuper.de' the company is actually working out of China. This is not a reputable company, and I strongly recommend avoiding them.

richardg1235
August 27th, 2020

Tongsuper is clearly a Scam. They send the wrong items, don't supply a returns address, try to convince you not to return the items, say that any returns would be at your own cost; the website says '. De', i. E. Germany, but actually it's a Chinese company. Avoid!

By Richard G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tongsuper.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tongsuper.de?

Have a question about Tongsuper.de?