Review of Tixintime

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

heatherl7
7/9/13

I've never been so appalled by the lack of customer service skills this company has. Where do I even begin! First of all, we only purchased tickets for the Britney spears concert through this site because they were supposed to go on sale saturday 4/9/11, and it turns out they were pushed back. Well we did not know that and when we searched this was the first place that popped up. Unfortunately we did not read into this as far as we should. I called after the opening performer was cancelled to get a refund and they were nothing but rude!!! Not only are they an online site with a stupid 9-5 hour rule, but they probably only have a few people in their office.

When I first called I was on hold for 50 minutes and just as I thought she was coming back to the phone, she hung up on me! I was furious so I called back and spoke to another man. Who was nice until he found out I wasn't purchasing more tickets. After being bounced around for almost two hours, I finally got to talk to a supervisor. And get this, she was far more rude than the employee!!! She had ridiculous references and didn't even know what she was talking about. No help at all. From there I talked to another guy who proceeded to repeat himself and not let me even say a word because he was practically yelling back at me. I was so livid when I hung up. I filed a complaint with the bbb, so we'll see how this goes. I REFUSE to use these tickets!!

Questions? Get answers from the Tixintime staff and other customers.

Tixintime?