Tink Us

Tink Us has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Tink Us most frequently mention customer service problems. Tink Us ranks 102nd among Lighting sites.

• Tink's shopping experience is streamlined and I love the number of payment options you're given to choose from.

• Had 4 different customer service representatives respond to emails.
How would you rate Tink Us?

“Scam! Stay away! Reviews are fake!”

Joseph w.
2/10/20

There is no customer service, its scam. Stay away. These reviews are not real. Im out 30 bucks... never received my package.

shopping experience (5) customer service (4)
josephw494
February 10th, 2020
davido602
March 3rd, 2020
Placed an order on 11/30/2019. Waited 3 months for seller to honor the order that they have in stock. Seller opted to partially refund the order.

Emails are not replied in a timely manner. Need to continuously email to have someone reply. Had 4 different customer service representatives respond to emails. We have receipts and corresponding emails to corroborate this review.

Asked to communicate with a supervisor and the following was there response:

I'm sorry, but we're not allowed to send out contact details of employees. We are in charge of this case, thus we will solve this issue.

After internal consultation, we have decided to refund the amount paid for the order in full. As an apology, the paid items may be kept, these do not have to be returned. We apologize for the inconvenience, we are a young startup and we had temporary problems with a number of processes, which we are already solving.

If there are still problems, please let me know! Of course I will help you further.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions and/or remarks, please let me know.
amnonf1
October 7th, 2019
I placed and order after verifing with tink.us that the can delivery on time. Few day before the delivery deadline, I found out that they did not ship it. Very very poor service!
jeevadeepana
December 3rd, 2019
Poor non existent customer service. It's impossible to reach their customer service via phone. When I found that I can't reach them after placing my order, I lost trust completely. They responded to half of my emails as they wished in their own laid back timeframe. I almost decided that this company is a scam and requested for refund through Amazon pay. But finally 5 days later they shipped my order and it arrived. If you're looking for a reliable company who can deliver on time and responds to your calls promptly, look elsewhere. I learned my lesson the hard way!
vishp1
July 3rd, 2019
Ordered a couple of products from tink.us and not even one of them has shipped after 10 days of payment. Payment was deducted immediately unlike other sites which keep it in pending mode till item is shipped. Calls to customer service are unanswered.

Questions? Get answers from the Tink Us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tink Us?

Have a question about Tink Us?