Review of Tink Us

Tink Us reviews

jongh2
Jong h.
12/5/19
I could easily and quickly shop for the products I wanted. It was better to be able to buy at a lower price.
jeevadeepana
12/3/19
Poor non existent customer service. It's impossible to reach their customer service via phone. When I found that I can't reach them after placing my order, I lost trust completely. They responded to half of my emails as they wished in their own laid back timeframe. I almost decided that this company is a scam and requested for refund through Amazon pay. But finally 5 days later they shipped my order and it arrived. If you're looking for a reliable company who can deliver on time and responds to your calls promptly, look elsewhere. I learned my lesson the hard way!
millardn2
Millard N.
12/2/19
I have purchased several times through the Tink site...easy and the service after the sale, when needed,misnexcellent
gautamz
Gautam Z.
11/30/19
Great offer on the product, the best I could find! The checkout experience was smooth, and I am looking forward to having the products.
markz25
Mark Z.
11/29/19
Tink's shopping experience is streamlined and I love the number of payment options you're given to choose from.
suzanneg52
Suzanne G.
10/20/19
Very jumpy. I had to type in my cc number several times as the site kept taking me backwards. Also, the discount code never worked to give me a 30% off charge!
scottc579
Scott C.
10/14/19
Easy navigation but not too happy with lead time to receive teh product (shipping 10-15 business days).
amnonf1
10/7/19
I placed and order after verifing with tink.us that the can delivery on time. Few day before the delivery deadline, I found out that they did not ship it. Very very poor service!
jayr189
Jay R.
10/4/19
I love all the links on the site, from how to videos and articles and reviews. It helped me make my purchase without having to do research at other sites.
terriee3
Terrie E.
10/3/19
The second time I purchase from your site, because of the deal you offer. Keep up the sale and I will return.
donalds127
Donald S.
9/29/19
I purchased the items in my cart yesterday but the order didn't process so i had to process it again today.
jakey12
Jake Y.
9/23/19
Improve your checkout experience. I had to enter CC multiple times and the overall process was very very cumbersome. I almost stopped and ordered from Amazon.
jayb118
Jay B.
9/15/19
Never used you... Let's see how you follow thru... I ordered the Nest Home Max *Charcoal* and the *Red* Google Home Mini - I'll be watching... Thank you!
juliel343
Julie L.
9/11/19
Seems too soon to say I’d recommend you. I just ordered the items. This should be asked after delivery of product
melissak100
Melissa K.
9/11/19
Initially loaf of site was terrible. Had to refresh three times before any connection occurred, almost left.
kyles375
Kyle S.
9/5/19
I found some of the pricing to be great compared to other online marketplaces. The volume discounts and special promos were great. I came for the runlesswire hue switches, and ended up throwing in a Sonos speaker when I saw the 25% off promo (capped at $100). That really worked on me, I got a couple of things I wasn't really planning on getting (at least not for awhile lol).
atticusr
Atticus R.
9/4/19
Bought from you before. Love your bundles and that you don't charge tax. Don't like that I have to sign for package. Was a major inconvenience last time.
brenday13
Brenda Y.
9/3/19
It would be nice to be able to find out more about tink- I hadn’t heard of it and couldn’t find anything about it.
tylerk69
Tyler k.
9/2/19
Products were easy to find and I enjoyed the video on each product so I could quickly decide which was best for me.
almac32
Alma C.
8/25/19
Easy shopping , heard about products from a blogger. Excited to get products.
Received all merchandise quickly. Very easy to set up products. Loving the ability to hear music on products. Live in rural area and don't get radio reception clearly.
nancyc266
Nancy C.
8/23/19
Best bundle value. I like that there is the option to call for technical support. I may have to do that.
daver158
Dave R.
8/19/19
It's great that I get a free google mini with the order. I love getting bonuses. It's why I ordered here instead of other sites or gone to best buy. Imo this is the best buy right here! Also a $10 discount is also nice as well
alexanderg85
Alexander G.
8/7/19
I had many instances of pages refreshing or bringing me back to my shopping cart before the order went through. There appears to be some issues with buttons linking correctly to the appropriate paths.
reginaw40
Regina W.
8/6/19
My brother recommended me to the website I have a Google but I don’t have this one I’m going to connect all of them together my husband loves listening to google music this should make him very happy thank you so very much
jacobh91
Jacob H.
8/4/19
Website is glitchy. Had to switch devices to get it to accept my visa, only after it kept saying I needed to complete all fields (they were completed) but to realize the issue was that I tried to use a discover card. Oh and all of this was after I tried to pay with PayPal but something is wrong with your PayPal integration, as PayPal says they can't accept payments for you.

Questions? Get answers from the Tink Us staff and other customers.

Tink Us?