Review of Tink Us

Tink Us reviews

mikew311
Mike W.
7/16/19

Didn’t realize you didn’t take Discover Card... it just kept saying my card was Declinec.

maryg194
Mary G.
7/12/19

I haven't received the items i ordered yet as this is my first shopping experience with this company. I cannot accurately determine whether or not I would shop here again at this time. This survey should come with ample time for first-time customers to receive their items so that you can use the data to it's full potential. Thanks.

adrianj31
Adrian J.
7/11/19

Website flows very easily. I like it. Not sure why I had to input the card twice for it to take effect, but other than that, it works good.

stevew665
Steve W.
7/10/19

Quick and easy ordering. There was no shipping notice for over a week and then it came 2 days before

the actual delivery came. I think the shipping notice came out sort of late, which was strange because

Ebay and Amazon give a shipping notice within a couple of days. However, I am satisfied with the price

and value.

ryanw242
Ryan W.
7/8/19

Didnt like that billing summary wasn't offered nor shipping window explained until after credit card info was input.

kimballw1
Kimball W.
7/5/19

Would have liked to see specifications sheets on each item

Would like to see link to installation video

vishp1
7/3/19

Ordered a couple of products from tink.us and not even one of them has shipped after 10 days of payment. Payment was deducted immediately unlike other sites which keep it in pending mode till item is shipped. Calls to customer service are unanswered.

justina156
Justin A.
7/3/19

Product was in stock, account creation was quick and easy, and the order process was smooth. Looking forward to receiving my product.

johnj476
John J.
7/2/19

My order didn't work with Amazon pay, not sure there, but then I completed it normally. It is a great deal on the Google Home Max. Thanks!!

anonymousf457
anonymous F.
6/22/19

Site was a little slow and I think I had to do an extra step to check out but not sure if it was just me not paying attention to something.

stevenm515
Steven M.
6/21/19

The purchase process was quick and easy. I'll provide additional information about the shipping, support or return process if there are any issues.

kartikk3
Kartik K.
6/21/19

First time buyer, didn’t experience any issues with the purchase hoping the product doesn’t disappoint either.

anonymousl459
anonymous L.
6/21/19

Deals are great. Usability/UI could use some improvements. also a small nitpick... please separate out your top navi bar. :)

kevinm840
Kevin M.
6/13/19

I just found out about Tink and I'm happy I did. I got a great deal on an item that I've been eyeing for a while now. I'm sure I'll be back for more.

kellyp134
Kelly P.
6/13/19

Decent prices. Like the special package including the keypad. I haven't seen that on other retail sites.

anonymousk485
anonymous K.
6/12/19

I tried to checkout using Amazon Pay but after entering my credentials, it gave a message "You've been inactive something something... We've logged you out." That happened twice, so I checked out using PayPal instead.

grantr44
Grant R.
6/10/19

You r prices are great. I love the bundling concept. We just bought a house and being able to find a package that has everything you need at a good discounted price (because you are buying everything at once) is super helpful.

manishd16
Manish D.
5/27/19

Mobile friendly website; quick, intuitive, great prices, payment provider integration with amazon and PayPal is appreciated.

bop28
Bo P.
5/21/19

Outstanding service and products for the money. I was a little hesitant to order when I saw it might be several weeks to get the products. But come they did, just as promised.

cn112
C N.
5/20/19

My order arrived in a reasonable amount of time and functions as expected when placing the order. One of my notification emails from Tink stated that I would receive an email notification regarding when my order shipped which I never received and was unable to ascertain from their website that the order did indeed ship. It would have been helpful to be notified about this especially since I reside in an area where package theft is prevalent.

janp77
Jan P.
5/18/19

This was the best buy ever! I was looking to replace my Google Home Assistant and found tink and a perfect replacement and great price. Easy to purchase.

christopherb191
Christopher B.
5/18/19

Quick and easy, came via SlickDeals. Products came a bit slowly but as advertised. Really great deal, my friends don't believe I got these products for that price.

aarond93
Aaron D.
5/13/19

So far so good. The price is almost to good to be true. Hope everything arrives new and in a decent time.

mikel624
Mike L.
5/4/19

I found the shopping experience fast and using my PayPal account it was super duper fast. Thanks Tink.. and Lan the GM. Saw your comments on Slickdeals. Your a big reason I purchased it from your company! Great Deal...

ericl293
Eric L.
5/2/19

So far so good - first time. But satisfaction depends on when I order and receive the product based on the expected delivery dates you provided.

Questions? Get answers from the Tink Us staff and other customers.

Tink Us?