Tink Us

Tink Us has a consumer rating of 4.68 stars from 837 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tink Us also ranks 89th among Lighting sites.

• Tink's shopping experience is streamlined and I love the number of payment options you're given to choose from.

• Had 4 different customer service representatives respond to emails.
How would you rate Tink Us?

“I could easily and quickly shop for the products I...”

Jong h.
12/5/19

I could easily and quickly shop for the products I wanted. It was better to be able to buy at a lower price.

“Scam!!! Stay away!! Reviews are fake!!!”

Joseph w.
2/10/20

There is no customer service, its scam.. stay away.. these reviews are not real. Im out 30 bucks... never received my package.

shopping experience (5) customer service (4)
jongh2
cn377
C N.
May 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
My order arrived in a reasonable amount of time and functions as expected when placing the order. One of my notification emails from Tink stated that I would receive an email notification regarding when my order shipped which I never received and was unable to ascertain from their website that the order did indeed ship. It would have been helpful to be notified about this especially since I reside in an area where package theft is prevalent.
gautamz
Gautam Z.
November 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great offer on the product, the best I could find! The checkout experience was smooth, and I am looking forward to having the products.
connectedh
Connected H.
April 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
Overall I'm extremely happy with Tink and my purchase. I did have some difficulty with the ordering process where my discount for first purchase was not accepted till I started a second account with my other email in order to take advantage of that. For that I reduced one star for the shopping experience but everything else was just fine and the items were delivered within a couple of days.
markz25
Mark Z.
November 29th, 2019
maryg194
Mary G.
July 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
I haven't received the items i ordered yet as this is my first shopping experience with this company. I cannot accurately determine whether or not I would shop here again at this time. This survey should come with ample time for first-time customers to receive their items so that you can use the data to it's full potential. Thanks.
suzanneg52
Suzanne G.
October 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very jumpy. I had to type in my cc number several times as the site kept taking me backwards. Also, the discount code never worked to give me a 30% off charge!
davido602
March 3rd, 2020
Placed an order on 11/30/2019. Waited 3 months for seller to honor the order that they have in stock. Seller opted to partially refund the order.

Emails are not replied in a timely manner. Need to continuously email to have someone reply. Had 4 different customer service representatives respond to emails. We have receipts and corresponding emails to corroborate this review.

Asked to communicate with a supervisor and the following was there response:

I'm sorry, but we're not allowed to send out contact details of employees. We are in charge of this case, thus we will solve this issue.

After internal consultation, we have decided to refund the amount paid for the order in full. As an apology, the paid items may be kept, these do not have to be returned. We apologize for the inconvenience, we are a young startup and we had temporary problems with a number of processes, which we are already solving.

If there are still problems, please let me know! Of course I will help you further.

I hope to have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions and/or remarks, please let me know.
johnj476
John J.
July 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
My order didn't work with Amazon pay, not sure there, but then I completed it normally. It is a great deal on the Google Home Max. Thanks!!
anonymousk485
anonymous K.
June 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
I tried to checkout using Amazon Pay but after entering my credentials, it gave a message "You've been inactive something something... We've logged you out." That happened twice, so I checked out using PayPal instead.
millardn2
Millard N.
December 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
I have purchased several times through the Tink site...easy and the service after the sale, when needed,misnexcellent
davidk833
David K.
May 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Excellent pricing on bundle. I appreciate the warning that there may be some delays due to high sales volume. But, I'm leery of how long it will actually take to receive.
alexanderg85
Alexander G.
August 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
I had many instances of pages refreshing or bringing me back to my shopping cart before the order went through. There appears to be some issues with buttons linking correctly to the appropriate paths.
amnonf1
October 7th, 2019
I placed and order after verifing with tink.us that the can delivery on time. Few day before the delivery deadline, I found out that they did not ship it. Very very poor service!
christopherb191
Christopher B.
May 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Quick and easy, came via SlickDeals. Products came a bit slowly but as advertised. Really great deal, my friends don't believe I got these products for that price.
maryq12
Mary Q.
July 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Your website was very hard to use. I had trouble clearing a double order when I only wanted one item and I ended up have to enter my credit card info 5 times.
mm285
M M.
July 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
The product was promised to ship in 5-10 business days, but was delayed by the manufacturer (out of Tink's control). However, I received no communication from Tink - order status showed "Processing" the whole time. It would have been better if Tink initiated communication about the lateness of my product instead of me having to inquire several times only to be told "It will be shipped ASAP."

The web site looks great and the price was better than other sites, but alas, they were unable to ship my product in a timely manner.

Tink did offer me a discount on my next purchase. which is appreciated, but I ended up cancelling my order because I needed the product sooner.
jayr189
Jay R.
October 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
I love all the links on the site, from how to videos and articles and reviews. It helped me make my purchase without having to do research at other sites.
kyles375
Kyle S.
September 5th, 2019
Verified purchase
I found some of the pricing to be great compared to other online marketplaces. The volume discounts and special promos were great. I came for the runlesswire hue switches, and ended up throwing in a Sonos speaker when I saw the 25% off promo (capped at $100). That really worked on me, I got a couple of things I wasn't really planning on getting (at least not for awhile lol).
jeannettew11
Jeannette W.
March 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
I'm working on resolving a return and a missing item issue. My experience will really depend on how those turn out.

My issue was fully resolved and I've placed another order too! Thank you for making it so easy to do business with you!
-Jeannette
laurencez
Laurence Z.
July 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
Made address used by PayPal same as shipping address, which is not the case. Therefore we doubt the shipment will go through in time.
jakey12
Jake Y.
September 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Improve your checkout experience. I had to enter CC multiple times and the overall process was very very cumbersome. I almost stopped and ordered from Amazon.
paulh715
Paul H.
February 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
Thank you for the 20% off code you gave me for issues beyond your control on the last order. That's the sign of a company that wants to do right by their customers.

Ian had sent an email to me once the isssue was detected and sought input on how to improve the customer experience. In the end, the issue wasn't on their end at all, yet they offered the discount anyway. How refreshing in a world of faceless internet companies!

You have great bundle prices and quality smart home products.
I'll easily be recommending you to friends and family!
jamesp855
James P.
May 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Good price bundle. First attempt at ordering resulted in an error, but the second attempt went through.

Questions? Get answers from the Tink Us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tink Us?

Have a question about Tink Us?