Timkay

Timkay has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Timkay also ranks 11th among Design Other sites.

How would you rate Timkay?

“Splendid!”

Catherine A.
1/11/20

Timi designed my logo and website for me and to say I was just impressed with his level of professionalism may just be an understatement. He designed a beautiful logo and managed to incorporate the colors of the logo into the website in a such a creative manner and everyone loved it! It was very unique and just what I wanted. Will totally recommend his services to anyone.

catherinea161
January 11th, 2020
jenniferh1220
January 8th, 2020
Tim helped me build a website for my company. He was so easy to work with and installed a template that is super easy to use. He got me set up and guided me through the process of working with my new site. I would definatly recommend him for his website services!
doyinsolae
January 20th, 2020
Thank you so much for my business card I absolutely love it. I'll refer you to friends and family and i will definitely contact you for more
bimtoksw
January 10th, 2020
Thank you for helping us create a credible presence online!
Having a website has indeed boosted our sales, brand relevance and social community. We would not have been able to achieve this without your constant counsel and overall professionalism!
Thank you!
bibia4
January 7th, 2020
We got our company website done here and we can't be more grateful to have chosen you to do it for us, he was easy to work with and every guidelines of how to run, manage and easy use of the products was well explained! I will recommend your services any day, anytime!
oyink
January 7th, 2020
Timkay created my blog & the logo for the blog. He did an incredible job and the overall service was awesome. He exceeded my expectations & I highly recommend!

Because of its speed and creativity and excellence delivery.

By Olayinka O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Timkay staff and other customers.

timc611
Tim C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timkay?

Have a question about Timkay?