Review of TimeWarnerCable

glenn.britt@timewarnercable.com

2 reviews with 5 stars

ericw39
4/27/14

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!! Time Warner does it RIGHT!!! They give you more than what you pay for. I didn't have any issues getting it installed and the connection is 98% of the time 6Mbs faster than what I'm paying for, always faster than what I'm paying for. I got so tired of checking my speed and seeing it below what I was paying for from AT&T. NOT WITH TIME WARNER!!!! If you use AT&T for internet they will run your TV signal over it and it slows it down so you never get what you pay for. TIME WARNER not only delivers they over deliver when it comes to internet. I'm guilty of only adding comments when I'm upset. If you read this and it helps you please consider returning and adding a comment when you're not upset. Basically, if you post a negative comment post a positive comment about another service provider.

dannyj4
10/20/12

I love this site. User friendly and never locks up. I pay my bill online and never have to go to the Post Office. I can use multiple applications on my phone. The overall service is one I wouldnt give up for anything. I have High Speed Internet that is Great for all the Wifi Devices we have. I have great Cable which allows me to set my DVR from my one or internet if I am aeay from home. This is a Lifestyle change for Home and Work.

Questions? Get answers from the TimeWarnerCable staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TimeWarnerCable