I have seen all of the following a lot of times. This website is less for news and more for ads and page 3 gossip.
1. Headlines and articles do not match.
2. Headline is just a quote/happening without any context whatsoever.
3. Entire paragraphs repeated in the same article. Some times exactly same, some times same content but different language.
4. More grammatical errors than a middle school kid.
5. More typos than whoever-makes-most-typos.
6. Pages full of ads. So much so that it can be difficult to find the article itself.
7. Unnecessary and unreasonable sensationalization of headlines.
The go-to web site for all the news on India.
Plus - Good coverage of entire country.
From Kashmir to Kanyakumari, Times of India covers India like no other newspaper.
Other Indian newspapers like Hindu or Hindustan Times are regional in character and strong only in some pockets. Hindu is strong in South India and Hindustan Times is big only in Delhi.
Negatives - Occasionally sensationalistic headlines.
Quality of editing is not good. Spelling errors are frequent.
Customer Questions & Answers
Did You Find This Page Useful?
Business owners: What’s your side of the story?
Manage your business