Timeshop24.de

Timeshop24.de has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Timeshop24.de are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Timeshop24.de?

“score 1 is even a lot for the store timeshop24”

Denis C.
2/19/19

I have on 03.12.2018 with the order number 400045484 made a purchase, paid for watches and watch straps and chose the international delivery with German Post. The seller changed the carrier without my knowledge and sent another courier service. He caused me to unexpected expenses in the form of debt collection and brokerage services. The same day I wrote to the customer service of the business. I hoped that & quot; reasonable people & quot; worked there. I wanted them to cancel the delivery from a muddy forwarder, cancel the transaction, and return the money. The store ignored my requirements and began to hang noodles on the ears. So two weeks passed, the package came back to the seller, the store did not return the money. They did not even apologize, by the way, I got the money only after 2 months thanks to the Paypal support dispute. The shop did not want to return my picture and left the goods at home. This is not a praised German quality. These are circus performances from the gateway that rob gullible people. Many reviews about this store can be found in the last year of the negative. If you want to buy a good watch and get it guaranteed, you will see other offers for comparison. Good luck to all readers.

denisc58
February 19th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Timeshop24.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timeshop24.de?

Have a question about Timeshop24.de?