Review of Time4vps.eu

1,771 reviews with 4 stars

antonx
Anton X.
6/10/18

Paypal payment failed 3 times. Also, a smaller VPS plan would be nice (1 gb ram, a shared CPU core).

grega89
Greg A.
3/13/18

Good service, timely answer from sales support ticketing system, it would be nice to have a button to undo a purchase (made by error) before the payment, so not to have to contact the sales support team.

jasonb357
Jason B.
3/9/18

The only quibble which resulted in confusion was one has to go through the VPS ordering process twice if an account hadn't been created first. It asks for security settings as part of the ordering process and once complete, nothing more. You're not asked to pay or anything. Simply, account created, VPS order lost, so you start again.

tracyw135
tracy w.
12/1/17

there's an option that's not explained (directadmin), providing some info or pointer would ease the shopping experience

thomasg202
thomas G.
11/26/17

Pro: surprisingly quick / easy.
Con:
1) uncommon password strength requirement (12 digits?!?)
2) Very data-greedy. (What the heck do you need my phone number for?)

martinh125
Martin H.
11/13/17

It's too soon to ask some of these questions. The server hasn't been provisioned yet, so how can I say whether it is good? Likewise technical support. So I've given 3 stars, but may be worth more (or less) when I have had experience.

carolynn31
Carolyn N.
10/27/17

Tab from left always slide right to partially block the view when you go to the next page, which a little uncomfortable and annoying.

Response from Valentinas C., Time4vps.eu Representative
Egor, thanks. We'll take into account it.
thomasg144
Thomas G.
10/11/17

I'm going to try out the services, and If I really enjoy the services, I will be buying more for sure!

nicholef11
Nichole F.
10/4/17

Happy with the server I currently have so ordering a storage one as well. Hopefully it will be capable to run a simple file storage app :)

jounik
Jouni K.
9/12/17

I made few mistakes and page informed me about these errors which was OK but the error messages came over text and buttons so it was bit annoying.

patm232
Pat M.
9/7/17

Quite smooth. Some UI bugs when doing SMS and email verification on a Webkit browser. The SMS box is hidden behind the balloon pop-up, and the email box is quite small.

stephanien69
Stephanie N.
8/27/17

Not enough options about the VPS itself before you purchase it (so when purchased your setup would be started already). But when purchased you can select everything you want (which makes sense)

kristenm91
Kristen M.
7/30/17

- a phone call came twice
- first form (with google captcha) was submitting more than a minute
- js verification in the first form needs love. took me like 4 re-submits to get it right.
- the price makes up for all of the above

ericj97
Eric J.
7/13/17

Pretty fine; prices could be converted to AUD to stop weird conversion % payrates which costs me more.

joes473
Joe S.
6/29/17

No complaints. Uptime and performance are great thus far.

Never needed to contact sales or support. :)

ivanl50
Ivan L.
6/29/17

Your pay service can't make payment using my credit card, I don't know why. So I have to use PayPal...

vincenzod8
Vincenzo D.
6/29/17

Their VPS are very good for this price. I use it as development and testing server, and also for Redmine ticketing system, and I'm very satisfied. My VPS is S, with Debian 7.

beritn
Berit N.
6/29/17

Everything works perfect as advertised. Setting up the VPS is smooth and I am greatly satisfied with the service.

One warning: the time to create a server for the first time is ~15min. It took more for me (7h.), probably because I signed up my subscription a Friday night. So do not worry if the e-mail with the setup instructions takes longer than expected (it would be good to make this more explicit in the web site).

jasonk167
Jason K.
6/29/17

While I usually shy away from container-based VMs, the price-point for the resources is excellent. So far, I've not seen any over-provisioning making the VM unusable, so it's either well provisioned, managed or both!

Excellent Stuff!

johnnyc82
Johnny C.
6/29/17

A very good customer experience so far, I have seen no lag issues on the server which sees a fairly high level of traffic at peak times (120 odd clients connecting to the server).

I have contacted support twice so far, both time the response has been quick and has asked the questions I had.

The only thing I would say, is the price is slightly high compared to my old service, but then, you pay for quality.

leony6
Leon Y.
6/29/17

VPS was running within 30 minutes, including manual input I had to give. Do note that taxes will be added at checkout!

davidj369
David J.
6/29/17

The buying experience is all correct, the service is ok for the price but the pannel is limited.

The administration of vps and pannel is limited. It miss some very basic functions as see if the machine is running or stopped, options for shutdown or up the machine (now only are reboot)

Isn't quick to arrive to my vps machine that is the function most used. I dont't know why is more quick to arrive check, that probably only view one or two times at year.

srdjanm2
Srdjan M.
6/29/17

I was unable to use my credit card to pay. The option was disabled. I had to use the PayPal instead, which i do not like...

cmv
CM V.
6/29/17

I'm in love with the server I rent from your company.

There is only one thing that bothers me and that is when you reinstall your server it say that you need to wait 5-10 minutes but sometimes this is a little longer, if this happen I think that I did something wrong but after waiting a couple minutes more the server is ready.

So in my opinion if you made that message a little longer say between 5-15 minutes there should be less frustration on the administrators side.

robc151
Rob C.
6/29/17

Only reason I gave 3 stars for the products/services that I received, is because the server was down a few times for some time, after a few weeks. As I am a new customer, I am worried of the reliability and uptime because of this downtime.

Other than that, great customer service and great products and reasonable price.

Especially the modular scalability is very nice. In case you need more of a specific resource, you just get that, in stead of paying for other stuff that you might not need.

Questions? Get answers from the Time4vps.eu staff and other customers.

Time4vps.eu?