Review of Time4vps.eu

1,701 reviews with 4 stars

brada30
BRAD A.
3/14/18

Good service, timely answer from sales support ticketing system, it would be nice to have a button to undo a purchase (made by error) before the payment, so not to have to contact the sales support team.

jasonb387
Jason B.
3/9/18

The only quibble which resulted in confusion was one has to go through the VPS ordering process twice if an account hadn't been created first. It asks for security settings as part of the ordering process and once complete, nothing more. You're not asked to pay or anything. Simply, account created, VPS order lost, so you start again.

russw21
Russ W.
12/1/17

there's an option that's not explained (directadmin), providing some info or pointer would ease the shopping experience

gailw78
Gail W.
11/26/17

Pro: surprisingly quick / easy.
Con:
1) uncommon password strength requirement (12 digits?!?)
2) Very data-greedy. (What the heck do you need my phone number for?)

martiny14
Martin Y.
11/13/17

It's too soon to ask some of these questions. The server hasn't been provisioned yet, so how can I say whether it is good? Likewise technical support. So I've given 3 stars, but may be worth more (or less) when I have had experience.

carolynn31
Carolyn N.
10/27/17

Tab from left always slide right to partially block the view when you go to the next page, which a little uncomfortable and annoying.

thomasn81
Thomas N.
10/11/17

I'm going to try out the services, and If I really enjoy the services, I will be buying more for sure!

martiny14
Martin Y.
10/5/17

Happy with the server I currently have so ordering a storage one as well. Hopefully it will be capable to run a simple file storage app :)

deel61
Dee L.
9/12/17

I made few mistakes and page informed me about these errors which was OK but the error messages came over text and buttons so it was bit annoying.

salc31
Sal C.
9/7/17

Quite smooth. Some UI bugs when doing SMS and email verification on a Webkit browser. The SMS box is hidden behind the balloon pop-up, and the email box is quite small.

tanyak48
Tanya K.
8/27/17

Not enough options about the VPS itself before you purchase it (so when purchased your setup would be started already). But when purchased you can select everything you want (which makes sense)

igorv17
Igor V.
7/30/17

- a phone call came twice
- first form (with google captcha) was submitting more than a minute
- js verification in the first form needs love. took me like 4 re-submits to get it right.
- the price makes up for all of the above

ericz27
Eric Z.
7/13/17

Pretty fine; prices could be converted to AUD to stop weird conversion % payrates which costs me more.

leonb67
Leon B.
6/29/17

VPS was running within 30 minutes, including manual input I had to give. Do note that taxes will be added at checkout!

rachelb172
Rachel B.
6/29/17

Your pay service can't make payment using my credit card, I don't know why. So I have to use PayPal...

charlesd105
Charles D.
6/29/17

Your website is asking way too much informations, like phone number which have to be confirmed, and personal address, when it's personal information that some other hostings are not asking, however your VPS plan has a really honest price, so i'll chose your hosting.

jane30
Jan E.
6/29/17

It will be good to turn on live chat in the moment when someone is puurchase because i have a few question in a moment but there was no chat at that time so i order

lg73
L G.
6/29/17

Still a happy customer, although I really think you should take into consideration a Node.js server template.

robertv142
Robert V.
6/29/17

Great services at a great price. I bought two VPS and experienced 0 downtime since. They have some great features not very well advertised such as IOPS and network speed that increases when buying a bigger plan or the fact that you can buy several IPs with PTR for each (very important if you host websites with SSL without SNI and need customized mail server names).

andreak103
Andrea K.
6/29/17

I don't like that my VPSs are automatically renewed. Please disable that feature - I would only like to receive an Email whenever they are about to expire.

kittym19
Kitty M.

Fast activation
Had once had a problem with payment not being received by time4vps but support solved it the next working day

lrb
LR B.
6/29/17

Sometime connection speed is reduced supposingly during the peak hour in Europe region, however considering overall price paid, the service quality can be generally appraisable.
I wish to improve Internet connection speed to provide more convenient service with satisfactory to the customer.

Overall, I'm satisfied with your service and wish to continue to grow in the future!

pedrog42
pedro g.
6/29/17

Fast service, well attended.
Until now very good service, and staff are always available to solve any issues.

dylanm66
Dylan M.
6/29/17

I'm in love with the server I rent from your company.

There is only one thing that bothers me and that is when you reinstall your server it say that you need to wait 5-10 minutes but sometimes this is a little longer, if this happen I think that I did something wrong but after waiting a couple minutes more the server is ready.

So in my opinion if you made that message a little longer say between 5-15 minutes there should be less frustration on the administrators side.

chastityr3
Chastity r.
6/29/17

Only reason I gave 3 stars for the products/services that I received, is because the server was down a few times for some time, after a few weeks. As I am a new customer, I am worried of the reliability and uptime because of this downtime.

Other than that, great customer service and great products and reasonable price.

Especially the modular scalability is very nice. In case you need more of a specific resource, you just get that, in stead of paying for other stuff that you might not need.

Questions? Get answers from the Time4vps.eu staff and other customers.

Time4vps.eu?