Tilt Shift Maker reviews

1 Review From Our Community

bobbid
7/2/11

I added this site by browsing the Chrome Web Store. I added quite a few, but have been returning to this one over and over. It's basically a site that lets you upload photos or use photos from the web and it transforms the photo. After changing the photo, if you have the settings just right, it looks like a tiny model. I've used life size car photos and scenic photos that I've taken. It's amazing how just a few tweaks and the photo doesn't look life sized any more. It's a little difficult to describe without seeing. The site has some really cool photos in their gallery. They allow you to download your "results" to your computer for free, but if you want really high quality results (i.e. larger resolution), then you would purchase "credits." Because the free sizes are really pretty big already, I didn't need to purchase anything. There's no limit as far as I can tell. I've transformed many of my pics (doesn't alter the original). Fun site!

Questions? Get answers from the Tilt Shift Maker staff and other customers.

Tilt Shift Maker?