Tile Liquidators reviews

Tel: 904(256) 546-9315

1 Review From Our Community

michelleg172
7/13/17

This business was hired to install kitchen cabinets and granite countertops. This was the most horrible, stressful, anxiety-ridden experience I have ever had. I was treated with such disrespect and with no value whatsoever after I paid this business $6,500.00 for anticipated work. Took them 6 weeks instead of 2 to make appointment to install cabinets. Took 7 days for a 3 day max job and then they left without finishing the job and they took some of the materials with them that they charged me for. They destroyed my kitchen/dining area so that I had to hire someone else to fix their mess and to paint the entire room due to their damaging the walls. I paid a plumber double to come that day to fix a problem that they said had to be fixed before they could continue; the plumber arrived at 7 and was gone by 7:45 and this business didn't show for work that day. The owner sent them on another job knowing that they were supposed to come to my house that day. Oh, and their typical work day was 9:30ish to 3:30ish, minus NUMEROUS smoke and bathroom breaks. They destroyed an expensive area rug because they didn't wear shoe covers, they broke a light fixture in the ceiling of the kitchen and were not going to tell me, they used my bathroom ALOT, they used my garage to store their tools so that I couldn't park in it, they used my tools hanging on the garage wall without asking, they flicked hundreds of cigarette butts onto my lawn and driveway so that I had to spend each day cleaning up after them. They left open ended screws hanging to poke and mis-drilled holes. The employee who was supposed to measure for the cabinets spent maybe 3 minutes measuring so the cabinets arrived mis-sized, the crown molding didn't match with the existing molding in the room, 2 cabinets were not what I ordered and the 4" backsplash for the countertops was not ordered. They would TEXT me(!) on the morning of the day that they would be coming to work, without asking if it was ok or if I had to work. The employee who did the ordering walked around my house as if he owned it and walked in on me in my bedroom. I called the owner of this business but he thwarted my calls and would not talk to me. He said he knew all he needed to know. I had given him $6,500.00 of my hard earned money and he wouldn't talk to me! 33 days after they walked out of my house without finishing their job, I received the first harassing phone call demanding "the rest of the money". They have sent no invoice/bill detailing what they think I owe, as any respectable business would do. Instead they call and threaten a lawsuit. They have even trespassed on my property while I was away. They do not know how to do business respectfully and there is no customer service. Why would I owe them? They took my materials with them. They didn't finish the job. They caused me added expense. This has been the biggest headache; I hope you don't invite this on yourself. BTW, the same guy owns both the Albertville and the Gadsden locations.

Questions? Get answers from the Tile Liquidators staff and other customers.

Tile Liquidators?