Review of TigerMedical

pricematch@tigermedical.com

2 reviews with 1 star

daniell1143
2/9/17

Worst experience I have ever had with a company. Same issue as with everyone else. Ordered a product, paid $40 for next day shipping. Today 2/9/2017 is the next day and my product has still not shipped. Customer service rep, Gail, is screaming at me when I requested a refund and refused to process my refund until she spoke with the distributor. Horrible company!

rona670
1/12/15

I will never deal with this company again! The WORST customer service I have ever had. I ordered a transport chair on a Saturday, needing it the following Friday when we left for vacation. Come Monday there was no word so I sent a message through their contact form. 24 hours later, no reply, so I sent another. again 24 hours and no reply. We are now at Wednesday and no ship notice and no response to either emails so I called.

I have no idea who I spoke with, their accent was so thick and she spoke so quickly, all I got out of her was that my chair was in shipping or on the truck. I told her I needed it in 2 days or they could cancel the whole thing. She said she needed to check into it and would call me back. She never called back that day.

I did receive an email the next day telling me that my chair was backordered. I was furious and replied to THAT email to cancel the transaction and refund my money. I never heard back from them. I finally filed a paypal dispute and did get my money back, but I never did get a chair for my vacation.

Questions? Get answers from the TigerMedical staff and other customers.

TigerMedical?