This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tiffanystore.org

Tiffanystore.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tiffanystore.org ranks 251st among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Tiffanystore.org?

“I ordered a necklace back in November 2010 it shipped...”

Shelly W.
1/11/11

I ordered a necklace back in November 2010 it shipped the 1st of December but stopped moving on the 3rd the person I contacted said that it was due to the weather and it would still get there or he would resend me another one. Well it never got here today is January 11th they stopped responding so they will not refund my money or ship me a new necklace. Avoid them all together it is not worth it :(

shellyw
January 11th, 2011
jessicac2
March 18th, 2010
ALL OF THE JEWELRY IS FAKE! They do not let you do returns easily, they have automated emails that are not written in correct English, and no phone number to contact them by. This is the biggest scam DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Their jewelry looks cheap and was scratched when I received it.
elowo
November 3rd, 2011
Dont be ignorant!
Tiffany's items/jewelry is N-E-V-E-R on sale and has NEVER been on sale in the company's history!
There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffanystore.org staff and other customers.

Order for replica Tiffany, sellers of replica Tiffany earrings, replica Tiffany necklaces, replica jewelry

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffanystore.org?

Have a question about Tiffanystore.org?