This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tiffanyjewelry.us

Tiffanyjewelry.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tiffanyjewelry.us ranks 251st among Fashion Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Tiffanyjewelry.us?

“Don't be ignorant!”

Elow O.
11/3/11

Don't be ignorant! Tiffany's items/jewelry is N-E-V-E-R on sale and has NEVER been on sale in the company's history! There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.

elowo
November 3rd, 2011
Don't be ignorant!
There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.
user349
February 20th, 2009
Tiffany Jewelry Fraud or Copycat not sure what this site is - Purchased a toggle neclace and braclet from a site that sold overstock Tiffany Jewelry. It appeared to be the real deal. It says the product was 925 sterling silver and would have the Tiffany Trade marks on it. When I received the product it was shipped from China with no forms to return it if you were unhappy with the product. It appears to be a fraud because the quality is not the same as a real Tiffany braclet my friend has. When I contacted their Customer service by e-mail I never got a response. On the Web site it said you had one day to make return but no address to ship the return to... Has anyone else had this experience?
michaell1
February 20th, 2009
Duped into thinking this was Tiffany Jewelry - Went to a site online for Tiffanyjewelry.us and order some over stocked items. It had the same home page as Tiffany in the US. Received product it was shipped from China and looks not to be 925 sterling as advised it was. The markings were not the same Tiffany trade mark as in the Mall stores. When I sent an email to their customer service I never received a reply back. I read the return policy and it said I had one day to return the product and would receive an exchange but I had no address to return the jewerly to. I am not sure if the "real Tiffany Company knows about this site and how they use their name and give out bags with the name Tiffany on it. If anyone else has been ripped off by this site let me know.
keviny
December 15th, 2008
Tiffany Jewelry Website Seems Fraudulent - Beware! I ordered the RT Heart Tag Toggle Bracelet and Necklace SET and I should have trusted my instincts on ordering for this site. After reading all the ONLY POSITIVE reviews, I decided to give it a try and what a mistake that was! I’m not sure what these other customers experienced, but this site in my experience is fraudulent. I don’t know if it was the --faded and stained packaging-- or the --shipping invoice from Beijing, China with a shipping insurance value of “$4 USD”-- that did it for me. Maybe it was the impossible exchange policy to ensure you don’t give the stuff back! I was embarrassed of the packaging quality but even more embarrassed when the bracelet didn’t fit my wife, and she’s petite! Needless to say, with no return address or contact number and countless messages sent through the customer service web page gone unanswered I am stuck with the merchandise and the feeling of being conned. I’m consider myself a sophisticated shopper, but not picky by any means. I’m just seeking quality, honesty and authenticity especially if the site promises these. I tried to post a this complaint on their site, but realized that they have to approve the reviews before they post them, which explains all the only positive reviews.

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffanyjewelry.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffanyjewelry.us?

Have a question about Tiffanyjewelry.us?