Tiffany-jewellery.net

Tiffany-jewellery.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Tiffany-jewellery.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Tiffany-jewellery.net?

“Wish I had seen these articles last week”

Casselle B.
12/21/10

Wish I had seen these articles last week. We just purchased $285AUD worth at www.tiffany-jewellery.net. BEWARE - site looks ok but it's ALL COUNTERFEIT. Despite their 'refund policy', they will not honour it! They refused to give us the return address or number. They kept offering small amounts of refund telling us to keep the goods as they would get 'lost' in the post. For around 2 hours they repeatedly told me this on an online chat then disconnected me. DO NOT BUY FROM www.tiffany-jewellery.net!!!

casselleb
December 21st, 2010

They cannot even spell Jewelry, don't buy from this site...save yourself :)

By Bobby K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tiffany-jewellery.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffany-jewellery.net?

Have a question about Tiffany-jewellery.net?