Review of Ties.com

Ties.com reviews

kaitr
9/25/15

I just wanted to let you all know that I am so impressed with your customer service (and, of course, your ties). Because of a last minute change, I placed two very similar orders. My second order was followed up by a call making sure that the double-order was intentionalGREAT IDEA. While my order was intention, it totally makes sense that it could have been a mistaken order and I really appreciate you working to save me (and you) the time and money it takes to return an order.

Additionally, the ties I ordered are to be given as gifts to three speakers at an event we are hosting on Monday. Unfortunately, the first order was held up at a FedEx location (no fault of yours) and with the weekend approaching I was getting nervous that the delivery wouldn't be made in time for the Monday morning event. I called the customer service department and spoke to a very helpful and kind representative named Lily. She called FedEx to check on my order, and when I was still concern that the "probably Friday" delivery time that FedEx provided wouldn't come through, she was able to arrange for the same order to be shipped priority so that I the ties would arrive on the "definitely Friday" delivery. I cannot say enough how impressed and grateful I am for this customer service. I am planning on buying all the men in my life ties from ties.com for Christmas and have no doubt I will again impressed with the service and the product I receive. Thank you so much for helping ensure the ties were delivered and our event is a success!

donaldk14
5/10/15

I ordered a "trial" set of three bow ties as my first order. The order was sent quickly and I received it in 5 days. HOWEVER, I ordered (and paid for) XL size -- they sent regular size. Nice ties... not very helpful if they don't fit.

dorothyw6
4/19/14

This is a one stop shop for ties and scarves! They have a great selection and make it easy to find what you are looking for based upon style, color etc. You get free shipping if you spend $45 or more. They sometimes have sitewide sales too!

Questions? Get answers from the Ties.com staff and other customers.

Ties.com?