Review of Ticket Triangle

Tel: +1-866-581-1486
customersupport@tickettriangle.com

chrisj17
7/1/13

BOUGHT MY 13YR OLD DAUGHTER HOOTIE AND LADY ANT TICKETS FOR CHRISTMAS. GOT TO THE BOK CENTER AND THEY TOLD US THAT THEY WERE FAKES,AND THOSE SEATS HAVENT BEEN SOLD TO ANYBODY.PAID THEM 275.00 FOR TWO PEICES OF PAPER AND STILL HAD TO PURCHASE THE SEATS I ALREADY HAD BOUGHT.NEVER MIND THE FACT WE MISSED THE FIRST 20MINS OF THE SHOW TO TRY AND FIGURE THINGS OUT. DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY OF YOUR MONEY

milana10
3/2/13

Stay away from these people... as they are Scalpers!... Got Tickets to Ringling Brothers (best available in section).. then when I printed the tickets went to the actual venue's site and found that we had been Screwgled (Scr...d by Google!) as somehow these folks came up higher in the search.. it ended up that we could have gotten our tickets for about $85 and got gouged for $193... That's not a Markup- that's Scalping!

colef1
7/29/12

Paid $80 a ticket for "premium up-close seating" at a Blue Man Group show and received tickets for very back of the theater behind a column. Turns out I could have gotten the tickets at the box office for $30. Tried to contact for refund or explanation for the misconstrued ticket description and was ignored entirely. Absolute scam.

adrianl5
5/3/12

I read some of the other reviews. Yeah their ticket prices are above face value. I knew that, but I have a little more experience buying online. The prices reflect market prices. It is what it is, capitalism. I don't like it but I also don't like paying 1000% markup on furniture either. Regardless, I have ordered from TicketTriangle on more than one occasion and the tickets arrived quickly and were exactly as advertised. I have zero complaints about them.

ak38
8/7/11

Ordered four tickets for Wicked at $135/ticket. When tickets were delivered, the price on the ticket showed a value of $77/ticket. They had marked up the tickets by over 75%. And when I asked for an explanation, their repeated response was to read their terms and policies.
Certainly an organization with shady business practices. Stay away.

heatherm1
7/23/10

A scam - ordered 4 tickets for an evening performance of the Lion King and they take your money and confirm not only the wrong date, but wrong time too! Rude on the phone and unable to help rectifiy their site mistake. TOTAL SCAM ARTISTS - STAY AWAY!

Questions? Get answers from the Ticket Triangle staff and other customers.

Ticket Triangle?