Review of TicketToad

Haddonfield, NJ 08033, US
orders@tickettoad.com

connien5
3/7/14

Service charges were almost what I paid for a ticket. That was sure in small print!

marya96
8/28/13

Do NOT order your tickets from Tickettoad! After I purchased tickets for a Bruno Mars concert (and I paid almost double the ticket price), I started getting phone calls from other companies who got my information from tickettoad. Tickettoad sells your information to other companies who call and harrass you to sign up for bogus products. These companies had my ENTIRE credit card number NOT just the last 4 digits. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

lisar8
1/19/13

They are backed by the BBB so if you have a problem you can always file a complaint. I bought some tickets to a Taylor Swift concert last year and did not have any problems getting in. The prices are ok but was what I expected it to be (paid about 250 for each ticket) and the seats were great. I recieved the tickets very fast and will use tickettoad again. Hope that helps everybody.

here's an article that might help you out (there are tips here): http://www.sitejabber.com/blog/2011/05/28/how-to-avoid-concert-sports-ticket-scams/

By T N.
Questions? Get answers from the TicketToad staff and other customers.

TicketToad?