Review of Tickets Plus

Tickets Plus reviews

kendrar22
KENDRA R.
12/26/18

ITS GREAT EXCEPT I'M TRYING To complete my order so please wait until I'm finished to continue questionnaire, Thank you

adamm174
Adam M.
12/11/18

Don't know I haven't received tickets yet. I received my tickets minutes after the order. I can't wait for the show.

heidij26
Heidi J.
11/14/18

Okay - hidden fees at the end are a little bit surprising - such as a process fee - that must be where you make your money - all good - excited for the purchase.

steveng202
Steven G.
11/11/18

I tried to order a different set of tickets, and when I was getting ready to check out the price when from 44 dollars to 64 dollars a piece. So, i had to start all over again.

lindar503
Linda R.
11/9/18

I would like to see the actual seats and be able to pick where I am sitting in the row. I prefer an end seat and unable to do so. Your processing fees are outrageous and the entire system is unfair way too expensive, thanks,

davido279
David O.
10/28/18

showed detail seating chart by rows which helped to determine where I wanted to sit. Only thing that would be better is to list the seats individually available to pick.

anthonyp255
Anthony P.
10/28/18

The agent that helped me was excellent!!! She took her time helping me find the best ticket for the amount I wanted to spend! Overall, it was a great experience & Cheryl M gets 5 stars from me!!!

lajuanat
LaJuana T.
9/26/18

This is my first time ordering from this site but other sites were almost out. Seems to be pretty good though.

michaelv239
Michael V.
8/17/18

Website is conveniently built. I wonder why mobile tickets should not be provided prior to the buyer.

lindyg2
Lindy G.
8/17/18

Do not like that there isn’t an image that appears to show you your stage view from your seat. Processing fees are so high. I am coming into town for this event and can’t make it to the box office to avoid additional fees. Very disappointing and inconvenient!

patw206
Pat W.
8/9/18

Was not happy with having to buy ticket protection on a site that says I am 100% safe site.... hello

jennifers789
Jennifer S.
8/8/18

So far was a very easy process to get tickets. As long as they are sent as promised everything will be wonderful
I got my tickets yay

patrickd111
Patrick D.
7/25/18

IM GOING TO SEE CALPURNIA!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 00

courtneys126
courtney s.
7/16/18

If we get these tickets in time, It will stay a 5 star. Not the best tickets for the money, but a guarantee ticket for my teenage daughter is worth the nose bleed seats!!

jeffreyd109
Jeffrey D.
6/7/18

It's crazy to have a $7.95 delivery fee, when I am printing out the ticket myself, with no delivery!

pamelal108
Pamela L.
5/24/18

I've never shopped here before. It was quick and easy without the annoying clock count down. I will rate higher if everything goes well in the end with delivery etc.

andreas331
Andrea s.
5/24/18

It took over 10 trys to get my CC to work. When I finally got it to work I didn't even change any info.. So it must be a glitch.

charlisciar
Charliscia R.
5/3/18

The shopping experience was easy and self explanatory for someone who isn't always website savvy. I would have rated a 5 star if the processing fees weren't an additional $21.25 PER PERSON! With a group of four people, the fee ended up being the same as the charge is for one $85.00 ticket LITERALLY! NOT COOL!!!

gordonf23
Gordon F.
5/1/18

awesome. all this AN
beautiful, a sky full of song, i love florence and the machine! ina city without seasons it keeps raining in L.A.

davidc762
David C.
4/9/18

Processing and Delivery Fees are so high, I'm disappointed that I didn't use Rip-Off-Master - this will certainly be my last purchase from Ticket Plus. I was hoping for a more reasonable ticket processing delivery experience.

luisa120
luis a.
4/9/18

We are from BRAZIL so it's very hard to find tickets that way. We hope the shipping will be fast 5 days before de race. Thanks a lot !!

josem289
jose m.
3/27/18

All the service is good, but it is too expensive. I need this tickets and I can afford, but still be too expensive

jeanam2
Jeana M.
3/15/18

The shopping was simple but I cannot completely respond until my tickets are secure and I have no problem at the event.

lizb115
Liz B.
3/14/18

I spoke with the representative before purchase my ticket and they confirmed the service is 20 each ticket which still very high. However the fee is 32 each. Generally the ticket cost it's too expensive. Thank you.

iank40
Ian K.
3/13/18

bought 2 sets of tickets in same section. But they are on opposite sides. would like to see a seat map ahead of time.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets Plus staff and other customers.

Tickets Plus?