Review of Tickets Plus

paulg578
Paul G.
3/14/19

Easy helpful great!
Getting the tickets in email was confusing because you're not Ticketmaster and Ticketmaster doesn't have a record of my buying the tickets, even though I started the transaction via them. And the email with the tickets got sent into my junk folder and I didn't realize it for a day. Now I found them and all of is good!

patriciac479
patricia c.
2/16/19

would have been better if seating chart was more detailed....and showed location of tickets being purchased.

kendrar22
KENDRA R.
12/26/18

ITS GREAT EXCEPT I'M TRYING To complete my order so please wait until I'm finished to continue questionnaire, Thank you

adamm174
Adam M.
12/11/18

Don't know I haven't received tickets yet. I received my tickets minutes after the order. I can't wait for the show.

heidij26
Heidi J.
11/14/18

Okay - hidden fees at the end are a little bit surprising - such as a process fee - that must be where you make your money - all good - excited for the purchase.

steveng202
Steven G.
11/11/18

I tried to order a different set of tickets, and when I was getting ready to check out the price when from 44 dollars to 64 dollars a piece. So, i had to start all over again.

lindar503
Linda R.
11/9/18

I would like to see the actual seats and be able to pick where I am sitting in the row. I prefer an end seat and unable to do so. Your processing fees are outrageous and the entire system is unfair way too expensive, thanks,

davido279
David O.
10/28/18

showed detail seating chart by rows which helped to determine where I wanted to sit. Only thing that would be better is to list the seats individually available to pick.

anthonyp255
Anthony P.
10/28/18

The agent that helped me was excellent!!! She took her time helping me find the best ticket for the amount I wanted to spend! Overall, it was a great experience & Cheryl M gets 5 stars from me!!!

lajuanat
LaJuana T.
9/26/18

This is my first time ordering from this site but other sites were almost out. Seems to be pretty good though.

michaelv239
Michael V.
8/17/18

Website is conveniently built. I wonder why mobile tickets should not be provided prior to the buyer.

lindyg2
Lindy G.
8/17/18

Do not like that there isn’t an image that appears to show you your stage view from your seat. Processing fees are so high. I am coming into town for this event and can’t make it to the box office to avoid additional fees. Very disappointing and inconvenient!

patw206
Pat W.
8/9/18

Was not happy with having to buy ticket protection on a site that says I am 100% safe site.... hello

jennifers789
Jennifer S.
8/8/18

So far was a very easy process to get tickets. As long as they are sent as promised everything will be wonderful
I got my tickets yay

patrickd111
Patrick D.
7/25/18

IM GOING TO SEE CALPURNIA!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 00

courtneys126
courtney s.
7/16/18

If we get these tickets in time, It will stay a 5 star. Not the best tickets for the money, but a guarantee ticket for my teenage daughter is worth the nose bleed seats!!

jeffreyd109
Jeffrey D.
6/7/18

It's crazy to have a $7.95 delivery fee, when I am printing out the ticket myself, with no delivery!

pamelal108
Pamela L.
5/24/18

I've never shopped here before. It was quick and easy without the annoying clock count down. I will rate higher if everything goes well in the end with delivery etc.

andreas331
Andrea s.
5/24/18

It took over 10 trys to get my CC to work. When I finally got it to work I didn't even change any info.. So it must be a glitch.

charlisciar
Charliscia R.
5/3/18

The shopping experience was easy and self explanatory for someone who isn't always website savvy. I would have rated a 5 star if the processing fees weren't an additional $21.25 PER PERSON! With a group of four people, the fee ended up being the same as the charge is for one $85.00 ticket LITERALLY! NOT COOL!!!

gordonf23
Gordon F.
5/1/18

awesome. all this AN
beautiful, a sky full of song, i love florence and the machine! ina city without seasons it keeps raining in L.A.

davidc762
David C.
4/9/18

Processing and Delivery Fees are so high, I'm disappointed that I didn't use Rip-Off-Master - this will certainly be my last purchase from Ticket Plus. I was hoping for a more reasonable ticket processing delivery experience.

luisa120
luis a.
4/9/18

We are from BRAZIL so it's very hard to find tickets that way. We hope the shipping will be fast 5 days before de race. Thanks a lot !!

josem289
jose m.
3/27/18

All the service is good, but it is too expensive. I need this tickets and I can afford, but still be too expensive

jeanam2
Jeana M.
3/15/18

The shopping was simple but I cannot completely respond until my tickets are secure and I have no problem at the event.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets Plus staff and other customers.

Tickets Plus?