Review of Tickets.Expert

support@tickets.expert

107 reviews with 2 stars

donaldj27
11/11/17

very simple and secure...I didn't like the expensive service fee of $31.00 per ticket. Don't think I will use the service again. I would have saved $62.00 dollars at the box office if I wasn't so lazy.

kellym241
11/5/17

A service fee, over 20% well arent you all nice ???? Yeah right!!!! Load of BULL!! Placing an order o line should be better than I person we expect more of an ease not having to show up in person and all but over 20% of charge for a damn service fee that NO ONE dealt with my angry ass is cow manure at its finest!!!

peightont
11/5/17

Difficult to get my tickets to me through this site, outrageous fees that were unnecessarily high. I am not as pleased as I thought I would be with the website and their ticket prices.

dorothym64
11/5/17

Why are the fees so high - please someone answer.! other sites aren't so nasty... and why enter at least 100 characters? almost sounds like homework.

fletcherw12
11/3/17

I agree with all the others. Last time using this site.............................................................................

rayellg
11/3/17

The $15.95 service fee is unbelievable! They try to trick you a the very end when you click the button to fully complete the order. It was a quick process, but the fees are way too much money.

simsw
11/3/17

Fee is a little excessive for an automated system. It's also been over 3hrs and I have yet to receive my tickets.

debbip1
11/2/17

The fee that was charged is outrageous. It was an easy way to purchase tickets. My granddaughters will be happy though.

ekyk
11/1/17

Sooo, I didn't realize how much the fees would be until I went to check out. An electronic ticket and other associated fees. Too many fees for me to deal with...all in all, about 46.00 worth. I was in pinch a bit bullet but doesn't feel good

rosalindb8
10/30/17

The site was easy to use, but there is a $30 surcharge per ticket that is hidden from your bill view. Looking at your ticket price and then the total price can give you a heart attack if you don't know about it or how to find out what the extra charge is.
The site did email me a 15% discount, it was good that I hadn't completed my purchase already when I got it.

saml150
10/30/17

Ticket prices were $64 but service fee and delivery fee were $30. This is insane. I don't want to use this website anymore.

melissah139
10/30/17

Tickets were $528, but with the services fees $179.52, delivery $7.95 (downloadable) and the insurance $41.14 (not looking like it's really worth the purchase either, another 3rd party), I paid $756.61. This is a rip-off and you don't see the fees until you decide to pay for the tickets! Not sure where there is any reason for the service fees to be so high, much less charging $7.95 to download my tickets on top of those service fees, REALLY! It's convenient, but the prices are ridiculous and we will never order tickets through this website again.

eileeng11
10/29/17

Easy to use but not until I placed the order was I surprised with a high service fee. Not sure I would have considered if I knew before.

tonih34
10/29/17

Honestly I feel as if the service fees are a little expensive. Also I dont like how you guys are somewhat making me write an review to confirm my order purchase! Anyways everything else was pretty cool lol

ericn40
10/27/17

your fees are too high..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

zenym
10/27/17

delivery by email $8 give me a .....
and fees $$ crazy
It was easy otherwise, got my tickets right away

alexandera43
10/21/17

As subject stated, there's an outrageous $15 fee for paperless tickets, on top of the $15 service fee! And there was no option for anything else since I bought the tickets on the day of the show.

fredh82
10/19/17

too busykkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

stevem371
10/19/17

I had a smooth transaction but I really dont enjoy having to write a mandatory 100 word review for such a minimal purchase. Please make this optional for future buyers because it is something that is gonna deter me from purchasing here again

finnk3
10/19/17

Hbxdjhshshhhfjdjsjwnshhfhdhdhshshwhwhwhehejejehenejen wjsjsjsjsjsjsjdgdfsfsfsgagsywhsyshahsjjejrrjejjej esedu daddjshshshahahshshshwywy why wh

allisons69
10/19/17

I was looking at tickets for Jeff Dunham in Indy and went to get the tickets with a crazy 27$ A PEICE service fee which pissed me off but the tickets are a gift so I got them but the first time i went to buy it was 81$ a ticket and 27$ service fee, it didn't work so i can to leave the site and come back. It went up to $84 and an almost $29 service fee! Really BS. Will not be using this again

Tip for consumers: find another site to buy from, recommend seat geek

eveliend
10/18/17

I paid 28$ in total for the fees, which is a $#*!ing joke to be honest. Also do you really want me to write 100 characters? wtf man

kayceem4
10/17/17

Extra charges are insane and I went to different sellers after I agreed to purchase price to find tickets cheaper. Will not use again.

mattp85
10/17/17

having to pay an extra $13 per tick in fees -- and write a review of at least 100 charachers? Really?

nat4672
10/15/17

There are too many steps to receive a order that I paid for. I shouldn't have deal with doing reviews with a third party. Just send my order. Also lower those service fees.

Most likely not. I ordered mine over a week ago and they still have not delivered them even though the delivery date passed several days ago. This website is a scam, save your money and frustration and buy from a reputable ticket vendor.

By Allen E.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Expert staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tickets.Expert