Review of Tickets.Cheap

Tel: 1-844-425-6243
support@tickets.cheap

jessicae98
12/23/18
I just wanted to give my daddy back what he has given me over the years. I'm glad to see I can get a good deal and close by
brettm87
9/30/18
NOT CHEAP AT ALL! Insurance for tickets is a scam, unless one of your family members dies, thats all they cover its sad. And the Service charge coasted as much as my ticket. AWFUL SITE. dont buy from here.
ileanav3
9/30/18
Excellent and very fast. The process of getting the tickets was excellent highly recommend it to anyone else about purchasing the tickets.
lauraa201
9/22/18
I am not that person to complain about service since 99 percent of businesses do a fine job. However, I had a disappointing experience with Tickets.Cheap.
I paid $900 for concert tickets and the day after they were supposed to be delivered, I received a call asking me if I was interested in an upgrade. I was familiar with the venue, so when they told me the ticket in the original row I'd paid for was being replaced with a closer row, I asked about the seats. It wasn't an upgrade. They said "99 percent" of people would be happy with a closer row, however I explained that I'd
been to the venue and this was not an upgrade. They said they'd try to
get the original ticket, which was an aisle seat in a row I'd chosen so
that I could stand and dance. They didn't. For $900, I'd expect better.
They said this is part of the "agreement". I would not recommend using
this organization. In the first place, the tickets are not cheap. I've
paid this much for tickets with other organizations (Stubhub, Vivid
Seats) and was always thoroughly satisfied.
paulm898
9/20/18
Great experience. It was my first time using this web site, and I found it very easy to navigate and maneuver.
susann174
9/7/18
Ticket fees were crazy high. I'll not be using this service again. I could drive to the local ticket office and pick tickets up myself for waaaaaay less $.
laurak239
8/31/18
Great price!! Will share site with friends and use again. Please send additional coupons when available
nicholasd75
8/18/18
I will definitely use it again, awesome, easy to use, the perfect way to go when shopping online..... I'll recommend this site to any and everyone..... let's go vikings!!!!!!!!
tammyp102
8/13/18
Happy with it I will use this again!! Happy with what I paid!if I have to get thing I would look on this first
gracem148
8/3/18
Very satisfied with how quickly my purchase was received! I was not expecting such a quick confirmation email response! I received my tickets on my mobile device and I am looking forward to attending my event!! Thank you!
michelem198
7/16/18
This saved me 50 bucks super exciting! I will be using this service in the future! The website was very simple and savings is where its at!
mariap282
6/26/18
True rating will be determined on the receipt of the 3 tickets purchase for the KOD- J Cole concert. Website is very easy and convenient.
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Thank you for choosing Tickets.Cheap for you event ticket purchase. We hope you have a wonderful time at J-Cole!
kathyt145
6/25/18
Fees per ticket were unreasonably high. Other websites charges less per ticket. Consider lowering that cost....................
andrym2
6/23/18
found cheap tickets last minute for my daughter great and helpful. i love this website why couldnt i have found it sooner
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Andry, we are glad you were able to find last minute tickets to Post Malone for your daughter. Make sure to come back to Tickets.Cheap for any of your event ticket purchases. https://tickets.cheap/
mostac
5/23/18
The price of the tickets its good i believe they dont scam you i hope they dont.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i had something bad to say about this, is that it says its a price fo example 85 but then it goes up to 150.But i checked and that how all the other websites work
sherrya48
5/19/18
The price of theater tickets is appalling here in America, but, thankfully, I can afford it this time.
sallyk53
5/17/18
I am 74....trying to learn how to do this...Now I will try to get it printed....I see I need to use one hundred characters....so I hope I can do this successfully
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Sally, We at Tickets.Cheap are glad to hear you believe our site is user friendly. Thank you for choosing Tickets.Cheap
vanessal67
5/11/18
Fast, convenient and less expensive than the rest. The only thing I would add would be ability to print tickets immediately.
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Thank you Vanessa! We appreciate your business and hope you continue to have a wonderful experience.
alannat3
5/6/18
Payed on time and got the tickets for vans warped tour I'm so excited to aee my favorite band also great customer service
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Alanna, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our customer service representatives work hard to ensure customer satisfaction. On behalf of Tickets.Cheap we hope you have a great time at Vans Warped Tour!
rachaelf11
4/30/18
Great job easy to use tickets very fair priced quick delivery great inventory will use again our kids are looking forward to the event
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Rachael, we appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. We are proud to offer a large inventory, great prices, and quick delivery. We hope you and your family enjoy the event!
leam24
4/2/18
I am a little nervous that I'm just waiting to get a link up until the day before to download the tickets, I just hope they come through. This is my first time using this site.
carriea38
3/29/18
Got great seats for a great price cant wait to go they had many seats to choice from they even had floor seata for 70 each i mean where else are you going to fi d seats that cheap oh and did i mention that was 3rd row........
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Carrie - we greatly appreciate the positive review and hope you have or had a great time at your event.
lesleek1
3/15/18
Cheap tickets for an awesome show! I'm still waiting for the email for instructions on how to download my tickets for Godsmack and Shinedown. Otherwise very happy
josem297
3/8/18
Take the taxes away.Other than that it a good web.I'll keep on shopping with you guys.What other events do you offer?
Response from Tickets C., Tickets.Cheap Representative
Hi Jose - We offer tickets to just about anything you can think of. Browse our selection of concerts, sports, and theater tickets.
margaretw102
2/12/18
Dropkick Murphy's in Boston for St Patricks Day at House of Blues.. How sweet is that?
Saw them at a free event at Fenway too

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Cheap staff and other customers.

Tickets.Cheap?