Review of Tickets.Cheap

support@tickets.cheap

mrsh23
Mrs H.
1/18/19

I did not see the $50 service fee per ticket until after selecting the "purchase" button. What a total scam! I am so angry with your company right now. I will never recommend you to anyone.

mrsh22
Mrs H.
1/18/19

I did not see the $50 service fee per ticket until after I had clicked the purchase button. What a scam! I paid an extra $200 for these tickets. This should be included in the price. I am so angry right now.

jessicae98
12/23/18

I just wanted to give my daddy back what he has given me over the years. I'm glad to see I can get a good deal and close by

karenm526
Karen M.
10/16/18

the ticket prices are good but the service
fee is very expensive, so in reality the prices are not cheap.

nathand65
Nathan D.
10/9/18

Delivery Fees are a joke. Service Fees are a joke. All you ticket "resellers" are just a bunch of scam artists. Can't wait for some laws to be set in place to put you utterly vacuous capitalists in your place. Thanks for the disgraceful service you provided me.

alejandror35
Alejandro r.
10/9/18

He was so easy good how are you yes no no 204 what is the trend to raise tonight cincuenta for fear the to fit note

randallg34
Randall G.
10/2/18

1) Your "CO-OPERATION" (lol) with Ticketmaster is obvious. (you are probably owned by them)
2) Your ticket prices are an illusion and a joke when non-sensible fees are part of the equation.
3)Your "tracking" of customers and return customers and thereby offering different prices at different times, and then offering so called "discounts" (hahahaha) at carefully mapped-out times (via an algorithm), which turns-out, is really no discount at all, just a lowering of your insane fees.
Well, you get the message (I think ?)….you're just another example of the slippery slope of greed, low ethics, decaying morals, and the worst part of a declining culture. Your either part of the solution, or part of the problem !!

brettm87
9/30/18

NOT CHEAP AT ALL! Insurance for tickets is a scam, unless one of your family members dies, thats all they cover its sad. And the Service charge coasted as much as my ticket. AWFUL SITE. dont buy from here.

ileanav3
9/30/18

Excellent and very fast. The process of getting the tickets was excellent highly recommend it to anyone else about purchasing the tickets.

kevinv51
Kevin V.
9/25/18

I wasn’t aware of the $57 service until i was ready to pay. Not cheap tickets as you advertised. Only continued with the purchase because of the seats.

lauraa201
9/22/18

I am not that person to complain about service since 99 percent of businesses do a fine job. However, I had a disappointing experience with Tickets.Cheap.
I paid $900 for concert tickets and the day after they were supposed to be delivered, I received a call asking me if I was interested in an upgrade. I was familiar with the venue, so when they told me the ticket in the original row I'd paid for was being replaced with a closer row, I asked about the seats. It wasn't an upgrade. They said "99 percent" of people would be happy with a closer row, however I explained that I'd
been to the venue and this was not an upgrade. They said they'd try to
get the original ticket, which was an aisle seat in a row I'd chosen so
that I could stand and dance. They didn't. For $900, I'd expect better.
They said this is part of the "agreement". I would not recommend using
this organization. In the first place, the tickets are not cheap. I've
paid this much for tickets with other organizations (Stubhub, Vivid
Seats) and was always thoroughly satisfied.

paulm898
9/20/18

Great experience. It was my first time using this web site, and I found it very easy to navigate and maneuver.

christinem209
Christine M.
9/19/18

No mention of EXORBITANT service fees until checkout. Price of ticket higher at checkout. Very deceptive.

alisonj28
Alison J.
9/18/18

Look out for hefty service and delivery fees at checkout. Ultimatly I really wanted the better seat but I’m not likely going to use this site again. I’ll review again after delivery and event date. Hope I dont regret not using a more established site like stubhub.

susann174
9/7/18

Ticket fees were crazy high. I'll not be using this service again. I could drive to the local ticket office and pick tickets up myself for waaaaaay less $.

gregv42
Greg V.
8/31/18

Everything went smoothly as long as we can get these tickets printed out and go to the concert we're happy

laurak239
8/31/18

Great price!! Will share site with friends and use again. Please send additional coupons when available

nicholasd75
8/18/18

I will definitely use it again, awesome, easy to use, the perfect way to go when shopping online..... I'll recommend this site to any and everyone..... let's go vikings!!!!!!!!

rhondal52
Rhonda L.
8/17/18

I didn't appreciate that the final total wasn't displayed until you reach the last page that also ask for your CC information.

drakesu
Drakes U.
8/16/18

after trying the more pop spots for tickets to eric concert,higher prices,& didn't work..No problems here,& Cheaper!!Highly Recommend,My husband is going to LOVE IT!!!

tammyp102
8/13/18

Happy with it I will use this again!! Happy with what I paid!if I have to get thing I would look on this first

dained
Daine D.
8/13/18

everything was easy to use at a fair price. I have been scammed before from other sites so I am a little shaky right now. I hope all will work out

gracem148
8/3/18

Very satisfied with how quickly my purchase was received! I was not expecting such a quick confirmation email response! I received my tickets on my mobile device and I am looking forward to attending my event!! Thank you!

pault114
Paul T.
8/2/18

The high priced service fees always make me think twice. Often they cause me to take my chances elsewhere.

joleenj
Joleen J.
7/20/18

The service fee is extreme. and raised my total over $100. This site should warn about service fees.

Questions? Get answers from the Tickets.Cheap staff and other customers.

Tickets.Cheap?