Tickets.Cheap

Tickets.Cheap has a consumer rating of 4.34 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Tickets.Cheap most frequently mention good price. Tickets.Cheap ranks 18th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate Tickets.Cheap?

“Its fast and easy but to much tax”

Jose M.
3/8/18

Take the taxes away.Other than that it a good web. I'll keep on shopping with you guys. What other events do you offer?

“Say give you money off than charge a RIDICULOUS SERVICE FEE, STAY AWAY, and dont buy insurance unles”

Brett M.
9/30/18

NOT CHEAP AT ALL! Insurance for tickets is a scam, unless one of your family members dies, thats all they cover its sad. And the Service charge coasted as much as my ticket. AWFUL SITE. Dont buy from here.

josem297
March 8th, 2018

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Hi Jose - We offer tickets to just about anything you can think of. Browse our selection of concerts, sports, and theater tickets.

andrewg118
May 16th, 2017

Excellent communication all round fast and simple wish we had sites like this in the UK. I'm amazed by the ticket prices people over here don't believe me how cheap they are

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Andrew, thank you for the wonderful review. We hope you continue to use Tickets. Cheap for your ticketing needs.

brettm87
September 30th, 2018

susann174
September 7th, 2018

Ticket fees were crazy high. I'll not be using this service again. I could drive to the local ticket office and pick tickets up myself for waaaaaay less $.

kathyt145
June 25th, 2018

Fees per ticket were unreasonably high. Other websites charges less per ticket. Consider lowering that cost...

jessicae98
December 23rd, 2018

I just wanted to give my daddy back what he has given me over the years. I'm glad to see I can get a good deal and close by

lauraa201
September 22nd, 2018

I am not that person to complain about service since 99 percent of businesses do a fine job. However, I had a disappointing experience with Tickets. Cheap.
I paid $900 for concert tickets and the day after they were supposed to be delivered, I received a call asking me if I was interested in an upgrade. I was familiar with the venue, so when they told me the ticket in the original row I'd paid for was being replaced with a closer row, I asked about the seats. It wasn't an upgrade. They said "99 percent" of people would be happy with a closer row, however I explained that I'd
Been to the venue and this was not an upgrade. They said they'd try to
Get the original ticket, which was an aisle seat in a row I'd chosen so
That I could stand and dance. They didn't. For $900, I'd expect better.
They said this is part of the "agreement". I would not recommend using
This organization. In the first place, the tickets are not cheap. I've
Paid this much for tickets with other organizations (Stubhub, Vivid
Seats) and was always thoroughly satisfied.

andrym2
June 23rd, 2018

Found cheap tickets last minute for my daughter great and helpful. I love this website why couldnt i have found it sooner

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Andry, we are glad you were able to find last minute tickets to Post Malone for your daughter. Make sure to come back to Tickets. Cheap for any of your event ticket purchases. https://tickets.cheap/

leam24
April 2nd, 2018

I am a little nervous that I'm just waiting to get a link up until the day before to download the tickets, I just hope they come through. This is my first time using this site.

nicholasd75
August 18th, 2018

I will definitely use it again, awesome, easy to use, the perfect way to go when shopping online... I'll recommend this site to any and everyone... let's go vikings!

gracem148
August 3rd, 2018

Very satisfied with how quickly my purchase was received! I was not expecting such a quick confirmation email response! I received my tickets on my mobile device and I am looking forward to attending my event! Thank you!

michelem198
July 16th, 2018

This saved me 50 bucks super exciting! I will be using this service in the future! The website was very simple and savings is where its at!

paulm898
September 20th, 2018

Great experience. It was my first time using this web site, and I found it very easy to navigate and maneuver.

andreaa82
January 25th, 2018

I would definitely recommend this site to friends and family. User friendly and fast delivery. This was my first time using this site and Im very pleased with the e-service I received.

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Andrea, at Tickets. Cheap we strive to keep the site user friendly and easy to navigate. Glad to hear you notice our hard work and we hope you have/had a wonderful experience.

mariap282
June 26th, 2018

True rating will be determined on the receipt of the 3 tickets purchase for the KOD- J Cole concert. Website is very easy and convenient.

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Thank you for choosing Tickets. Cheap for you event ticket purchase. We hope you have a wonderful time at J-Cole!

johng575
January 29th, 2018

Ticket prices were good but Service fees are high, but aren't they all... you only live once so enjoy.

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Hi John, service fees are our way of investing back into customer support and the business to ensure a great ticket buying experience. We hope you enjoy the event!

mostac
May 23rd, 2018

The price of the tickets its good i believe they dont scam you i hope they dont.! If i had something bad to say about this, is that it says its a price fo example 85 but then it goes up to 150. But i checked and that how all the other websites work

ileanav3
September 30th, 2018

Excellent and very fast. The process of getting the tickets was excellent highly recommend it to anyone else about purchasing the tickets.

laurak239
August 31st, 2018

Great price! Will share site with friends and use again. Please send additional coupons when available

vanessal67
May 11th, 2018

Fast, convenient and less expensive than the rest. The only thing I would add would be ability to print tickets immediately.

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Thank you Vanessa! We appreciate your business and hope you continue to have a wonderful experience.

jillm105
August 24th, 2017

Very reliable, got my tickets quickly, a well run and efficient site with reasonable prices. Will use this site again.

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Jill, thank you for appreciating our efficiencies. We hope you enjoy your event.

margaretw102
February 12th, 2018

Dropkick Murphy's in Boston for St Patricks Day at House of Blues. How sweet is that?
Saw them at a free event at Fenway too

rachaelf11
April 30th, 2018

Great job easy to use tickets very fair priced quick delivery great inventory will use again our kids are looking forward to the event

Tickets C. – Tickets.Cheap Rep

Rachael, we appreciate the time you took to leave us a review. We are proud to offer a large inventory, great prices, and quick delivery. We hope you and your family enjoy the event!

lesleek1
March 15th, 2018

Cheap tickets for an awesome show! I'm still waiting for the email for instructions on how to download my tickets for Godsmack and Shinedown. Otherwise very happy

sherrya48
May 19th, 2018

The price of theater tickets is appalling here in America, but, thankfully, I can afford it this time.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Tickets.Cheap staff and other customers.

At Tickets.Cheap we specialize in the resale of tickets from verified sellers. From concerts, sports, theater, and other live events find the best and CHEAPEST selection of tickets today!

Tickets C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tickets.Cheap?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about Tickets.Cheap?