Three Avocados Coffee reviews

jkoenig@threeavocados.org

75 reviews with 5 stars

alexs784
5/8/19

I am a big coffee lover and I have to say I was impressed. The entire experience was nice as well. Great atmosphere! Way to go Three Avocados Coffee!!!

leeannem5
4/29/19

I love Three Avocados beautiful tumblers and they have been on my wish list for a while. I dropped (a rather strong hint) to my kids that that was what I wanted for Mother's Day, and they chipped in the money for me to order one! I love Three Avocados mission and I was very impressed by how fast the shipping was!

himanshuk7
4/1/19

This coffee came relatively quickly and it smells amazing. I don't want to open it until I finish my previous bag... however, it was roasted only two weeks ago and it smells great!

geraldm157
4/1/19

Big amount of product options for any coffee fan. I love this service because it has all of my favorite tastes in the store. And, the delivery is great!

kayd72
3/31/19

What a product! Low acid, sweet notes, just scrumptious! I love grinding my own beans, coffee is just better that way and to know others benefit from the sales is even better!

oswaldos3
3/26/19

Large assortment for every taste. I order coffee only here. Delivery is very fast. Definitely recommend!

stephaniet167
3/25/19

Received my coffee quick. Easy ordering process. And the coffee is so amazing!!! I highly recommend ordering coffee from Three Avocados. Such a wonderful ministry.

sethw49
3/20/19

Thanks to the team at Three avacados. I will
certainly be back! Next time I'm going to stock up with even more great coffee.

amandat178
3/7/19

Ordering from Three Avocados has been a great experience! It's tough to find good quality companies with responsible practices and great products. I will definitely order again

tamiw26
2/2/19

My husband is pretty set in his ways when it comes to coffee. But one morning, I made him a cup with the Three Advocados Coffee and he asked, how did you make my coffee? This tastes really good!

kaylar59
12/23/18

My friend loved this gift and how it supports a wonderful cause. And it shipped so fast! I would order again!

dominicr22
12/21/18

This website is very clear and concise while being nice looking. My item was shipped in two days and the experience was overall very efficient.

albertz16
11/22/18

Very very good experence. Received what I wanted and said it all in above statement. Why must I do a 100 letters?

alexanderk105
11/21/18

Keeping you up to data about status of delivery all the way was great! But that I have to write 100 words here doesn't make sense ...

marcb157
9/10/18

i went here with my sister, after a one sip of coffee she said wow wow wow!! we really liked. an come back soon...

sharir25
9/1/18

Delicious coffee, easy to order, quick delivery and in purchasing we are helping to provide water to those in underdeveloped countries. We love the dream and mission of this company!

claired65
8/31/18

The only thing better than a cup of coffee in the morning is knowing that each cup is supporting a good cause. You've got yourself another lifetime customer! Keep up the great work.

chelseyg4
8/26/18

Three avacado coffee is a great company! The coffee tastes amazing and all the workers are very kind. This company allows you to be apart of something great and help those who are less fortunate! Changing the world one coffee bag at a time! Thank you Three Avacado Coffee for bringing joy to this world!

johnn411
7/11/18

Delivery was fast, coffee is excellent, and the entire process was smooth as can be... and all tied into a good cause. I will be ordering again, for sure.

mattg164
7/8/18

Thank you for your commitment to the environment and the families who work on the Coffee farms.
Your products are truly top quality and our family appreciates your commitment to your products and the families who work for you.

jimg254
6/1/18

Received multiple status updates on order notifying of receipt of order and time of delivery. Shipping was super fast and the coffee is a nice change store bought.

ashtonp9
5/15/18

Thank you so much for a lovely mothers day present! You guys went out of your way to help, and it is lovely. Keep up the awesome work!

janellee2
4/21/18

Love your coffee and your philosophy! Thinking of signing up to receive a regular shipment. Have to decide which brew I like the best!

haleyl11
4/3/18

I received my order within a few days. I love that some of the proceeds are going toward such a great cause!

carolync102
3/13/18

Love the concept -- support for small local coffee farmers, great coffee for consumers and improvement in clean water supply for Uganda! Very pleased with the ease of ordering and quick shipment!

Questions? Get answers from the Three Avocados Coffee staff and other customers.

Three Avocados Coffee?