Thread Beast

Thread Beast has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Thread Beast are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Thread Beast?

“Horrible experience, seems cheap data collecting agencies”

Mehul B.
9/15/19

I ordered some mystery box item with $2 shipping charge. I totally forgot abut that and realized that I did not get anything even after a month of ordered date. I contacted the assistant email ID and reply I got from them was shocking. They said, their unable to get my address and that's why they would not deliver anything. I feel like it is some cheap company mean to collect PI data. I would never shop anything from such company. Order #2926-1049

mehulb
September 15th, 2019

Order #2926-1049
patrickr20
September 27th, 2019
I signed up and they sent me an email asking about myself, my style, and what I was looking for, and what I did not want to receive. About a week later, a box arrived. I was pretty excited for a moment, then I opened the box, only to find that they sent me exactly what I asked not to send. So, I went on their website to see how to remedy the situation, to discover that, buried in pages of legal-speak, was that they do not accept returns. They literally just keep cheap goods on hand and send them out under the guise of having a 'stylist' personally select things for you. I was all simply garbage. I created a Facebook page called "ThreadBeast Complaint Page" where people can share their stories, since their official page deletes any comment that isn't 100% positive.

I think that they are scammers, taking advantage of people by misleading and lying to them.

By Patrick R.

I had a promotion code through my phone company, so I thought I'd give it a try.

By Patrick R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Thread Beast staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thread Beast?

Have a question about Thread Beast?