Thread Beast

Thread Beast has a consumer rating of 1 star from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Thread Beast ranks 389th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Thread Beast?

“Unworthy clothes”

Mance R.
6/3/21

Threadbeast is a joke & everyone can't afford the "BALLER PACKAGE" & anything else is cheaply put together just to take money from people, insidious business ethics!

stevend1021
June 5th, 2021

Not sure how this company is still in business. They provide less than sub par clothing with no return, exchange or refund policy. This would have to be the worst clothing box company I have ever subscribed to. Very misleading with their advertisements on Instagram and other social media platforms. Do not waste your money.

Tip for consumers:
That this company does not have good clothing options.

Products used:
None they were all horrible if quality and were not the proper sizes.

mancer
June 3rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
It's not worthy of your money, plain & simple!

Products used:
The $140 package.

joshuam672
December 22nd, 2020

I got this for my fiance and he kept it for several months. They give you so much trouble to cancel. They don't let you simply call or go online to cancel. Over half of each package comes in wrong sizes. He said he was a medium, yet half of the stuff they send is large? They're idiots or just don't care and send their overstocked items. Nothing they send is remotely fitted... If you're looking for square fabric patched together by seams, go for it. You're better off going to Target and getting stuff that looks good and costs $10. Also, why would anyone need TWO camo wallets. They sent an identical wallet one month apart... and what's the obsession with camo?! Worst waste of money ever. Out of around 5 months, not once did they ever send a backpack or bag either... just all worthless stuff that obviously won't fit, and we could get at goodwill for $3 each.

FYI, their reviews are bought... They give customers free credit to make a review so the reviews are not sincere.

johng3321
January 26th, 2021

I had an exchange with Threadbeast where I requested more subdued clothes for a guy in his early forties. I wanted a fresh but more mature look. Instead, they sent me clothes that a high school or college kid would wear. Of course, I can't return any of it. Maybe I can sell it online.

Be very careful if you're over 25

jessief55
August 20th, 2020

I joined up thinking I was going to get updated clothing with things I needed. Have a style profile free to fill out in make sure that you get what you want. But I had several issues with at say 70% of my boxes, wrong sizes and really short shorts. After talking with their customer service I thought everything was going to be handled appropriately and I was going to be very happy with the service. But I continued to get Wrong sizes in generally felt like every conversation I had with customer service when in one ear and out the other. So if you were to get this do it once and be done with it. Definitely not worth any more of your time, more of a hassle than a service.

dorianer1
May 14th, 2021

So I signed up for my husband because this company advertised to skip the mal soooo why not! Wrong! Their website shows nice clothing, fashion designers so again, why not? First, you need to select the size, colors, style and then you will receive your package that actually take a long time to be shipped. When I received the 1st package it was okay but nothing to be in love with Thread Beast. So I really wanted to try ( again to skip the mall) but when the 2nd package came, it was completely off of the style chosen. All the clothes were dark, no colors, no design, no brand name, wrong size, nothing we like. So i contacted customer service and asked for a refund. Of course, they apologized and promised to send us something better. They changed the size on the profil, they changed the clothing style, sent us a return label and told us that another package will be arriving in 10 days... The package came and AGAIN wrong size and this time, all 4 out 5 clothing were white! I have a for a refund but they do not REFUND and they do not offer exchanges for replacement packages soooooooo what I am supposed to do then? Do not signed up with Thread Beast, go to the mall!

mehulb
September 15th, 2019

I ordered some mystery box item with $2 shipping charge. I totally forgot abut that and realized that I did not get anything even after a month of ordered date. I contacted the assistant email ID and reply I got from them was shocking. They said, their unable to get my address and that's why they would not deliver anything. I feel like it is some cheap company mean to collect PI data. I would never shop anything from such company.

Order #2926-1049

patrickr20
September 27th, 2019

I signed up and they sent me an email asking about myself, my style, and what I was looking for, and what I did not want to receive. About a week later, a box arrived. I was pretty excited for a moment, then I opened the box, only to find that they sent me exactly what I asked not to send. So, I went on their website to see how to remedy the situation, to discover that, buried in pages of legal-speak, was that they do not accept returns. They literally just keep cheap goods on hand and send them out under the guise of having a 'stylist' personally select things for you. I was all simply garbage. I created a Facebook page called "ThreadBeast Complaint Page" where people can share their stories, since their official page deletes any comment that isn't 100% positive.

I think that they are scammers, taking advantage of people by misleading and lying to them.

By Patrick R.

I had a promotion code through my phone company, so I thought I'd give it a try.

By Patrick R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Thread Beast staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thread Beast?

Have a question about Thread Beast?