Review of Thread Beast

Thread Beast reviews

Suggest Category

patrickr20
9/27/19

I signed up and they sent me an email asking about myself, my style, and what I was looking for, and what I did not want to receive. About a week later, a box arrived. I was pretty excited for a moment, then I opened the box, only to find that they sent me exactly what I asked not to send. So, I went on their website to see how to remedy the situation, to discover that, buried in pages of legal-speak, was that they do not accept returns. They literally just keep cheap goods on hand and send them out under the guise of having a 'stylist' personally select things for you. I was all simply garbage. I created a Facebook page called "ThreadBeast Complaint Page" where people can share their stories, since their official page deletes any comment that isn't 100% positive.

mehulb
9/15/19

I ordered some mystery box item with $2 shipping charge. I totally forgot abut that and realized that I did not get anything even after a month of ordered date. I contacted the assistant email ID and reply I got from them was shocking. They said, their unable to get my address and that's why they would not deliver anything. I feel like it is some cheap company mean to collect PI data. I would never shop anything from such company.

Order #2926-1049

I think that they are scammers, taking advantage of people by misleading and lying to them.

By Patrick R.

I had a promotion code through my phone company, so I thought I'd give it a try.

By Patrick R.
Questions? Get answers from the Thread Beast staff and other customers.

Thread Beast?