ThistlecroftLTD

ThistlecroftLTD has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ThistlecroftLTD also ranks 157th among Car Buying sites. The most common issues with ThistlecroftLTD are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate ThistlecroftLTD?

“Untrustworthy, took my car and didnt settle the finance !”

Richards j.
10/30/15

We met Richard Stubs the owner who at first seemed ok, he wasn't.He took our car and said they would settle the finance,he didnt and I was left to sort it out, paying charge after charge ! Disgusting service, do not use it !

richardsj
October 30th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the ThistlecroftLTD staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThistlecroftLTD?

Have a question about ThistlecroftLTD?