THE SPANISH INSTITUTE

THE SPANISH INSTITUTE has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate THE SPANISH INSTITUTE?

“Best Spanish Classes in San diego”

Kelly S.
5/7/18

Adriana is an awesome teacher, shes patient with her students, she passionate about teaching, shes responsive to emails when I have questions about homework or something I dont understand. She has a way of making her students feel comfortable and its obvious shes as excited about us progressing in her Spanish as we are. Her teaching methods are effective and I couldnt ask for a better teacher, I feel lucky to have ended up in her class, which Ive now been attending over 2.5 yrs. To sum it up, shes excellent!

kellys266
May 7th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the THE SPANISH INSTITUTE staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about THE SPANISH INSTITUTE?

Have a question about THE SPANISH INSTITUTE?