This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Theslack.store

Theslack.store has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Theslack.store?

“RIP OFF! Takes MONTHS to get anything and it's cheaper everywhere else.”

James C.
12/12/18

I purchased several items from this site. After 5 MONTHS and repeated e-mails requesting my purchase I received HALF my order. After more inquiries I was informed the rest of my order was no longer in stock. But the Business REFUSED to exchange it for something else that COST LESS using the Discount Code they sent me as an apology for screwing up my order! Found out they act like a middle man. Sell cheap merchandise MARKED UP and then have it shipped from a supplier (located outside of the USA, which is why they take 4 weeks for delivery). STILL trying to get my stuff and filed with the BBB. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!

jamesc1134
December 12th, 2018

Tip for consumers: Best Tip: DON'T USE THEM. Do an internet search on the item you want. I guarantee you will find it for a LOT LESS. Probably from the same company in China they ship it to you from.

I purchased a Store Voucher and used it for my items. Wosrt mistake I ever made.

By James C.

It is a Legit Company but act as a "Middle Man". Basically you are buying from someone else and they add a HUGE markup just to sell it from their site. You can find their products advertised elsewhere for a lot less.

By James C.

At first they respond quickly. Once they realize they messed up they stop responding to all E-Mails.

By James C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Theslack.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Theslack.store?

Have a question about Theslack.store?