Review of Theslack.store

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jamesc1134
12/12/18
I purchased several items from this site. After 5 MONTHS and repeated e-mails requesting my purchase I received HALF my order. After more inquiries I was informed the rest of my order was no longer in stock. But the Business REFUSED to exchange it for something else that COST LESS using the Discount Code they sent me as an apology for screwing up my order! Found out they act like a middle man. Sell cheap merchandise MARKED UP and then have it shipped from a supplier (located outside of the USA, which is why they take 4 weeks for delivery). STILL trying to get my stuff and filed with the BBB. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Best Tip: DON'T USE THEM. Do an internet search on the item you want. I guarantee you will find it for a LOT LESS. Probably from the same company in China they ship it to you from.

I purchased a Store Voucher and used it for my items. Wosrt mistake I ever made.

By James C.

It is a Legit Company but act as a "Middle Man". Basically you are buying from someone else and they add a HUGE markup just to sell it from their site. You can find their products advertised elsewhere for a lot less.

By James C.

At first they respond quickly. Once they realize they messed up they stop responding to all E-Mails.

By James C.
Questions? Get answers from the Theslack.store staff and other customers.

Theslack.store?