The Rug Retailer

The Rug Retailer has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate The Rug Retailer?

“Absolutely brilliant service”

James T.
8/28/14

Absolutely brilliant service. I wasn't too sure of the rug I wanted for my new home so I popped them a call. Spoke to a fellow called Chris and he went above and beyond for me. Helped me pick out a rug that would suit the colour scheme of my living room and he also made sure it was within my budget. Brilliant guy and brilliant company!

jamest73
August 28th, 2014

Tip for consumers: If you get stuck just ring up and they will ensure you get the right rug for you!

Questions? Get answers from the The Rug Retailer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Rug Retailer?

Have a question about The Rug Retailer?