Therottenfruitbox reviews

therottenfruitbox.com@superprivacyservice.com

1 Review From Our Community

julier79
11/11/18

I opted out of the subscription and ordered a single box to give this fruit a try. I liked the story and mission behind this company and who isn't looking for healthy snacks, right?

I decided to try a virety of the fruit so I ordered strawberries, raspberries, apples, bananas and peaches. The strawberries and peaches were recommended by other customers on the site so I made sure to include those in my choices.

It took about a month from when I ordered for it to arrive. That seemed fairly reasonable considering the site was warning about a 5 day shipping delay and a Canada Post strike although many others were complaining about shipping speed.

I was excited when my box arrived but that kinda dissipated when I started opening the pouches. I started with the peaches, when I opened the pouch it didn't smell like peaches but like some kind of tea and they tasted just like the smell. Rather dissapointing.

The bananas were the same but they do have a slight banana taste. A bunch of the banana slices were stuck together and they crumble when you try to separate them.

The apples were also disappointing in flavor. I like the shape more than the standard apple chip but they lack the flavour compared to other brands I've tried.

However the raspberries and strawberries are really quite delicious. The only problem with them is a lot if them got smashed in shipping, theres a lot of red powder in the pouches.

I'm not sure if I'll order again but if I do it will be a strictly berry order and I wouldn't go with the subscription. It's a nice treat but I'm not sure the cost and benefits are balancing.

Questions? Get answers from the Therottenfruitbox staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Therottenfruitbox