ThermoHealth

ThermoHealth has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ThermoHealth ranks 45th among Medical Equipment sites.

How would you rate ThermoHealth?

“Works wonderfully!”

Heinrick C.
4/3/20

I got mine two days ago and in great packaging. The device scans the temperature as soon as it is placed on the forehead. I'm used to Farenheit so I was a bit worried as this is in Celsius but after using, it really does not matter because the device let's you know with a loud beeping for about 5seconds if the temperature is not normal. I recommend this to anyone who has a business.

heinrickc
Heinrick C.
April 3rd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the ThermoHealth staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ThermoHealth?

Have a question about ThermoHealth?