Review of TheRepoShack

TheRepoShack reviews

malloryk1
3/27/15

I ordered 5 pairs of Ivory TOMS wedges for myself and my bridesmaids and paid over $200. They sent White Canvas TOMS and I have emailed daily with no response. Total SCAM!

courtneys28
1/26/15

Just like everybody else says on here. DO NOT BUY!!!! They replied to my email but still sent me the wrong shoes. I order Grey Wool Toms Wedges in size 8 and they sent grey flats in size 9. Please do not waste your time and money.

seanm70
1/3/15

SCAM. DO NOT ORDER. The shoes I received weren't even the Tom's brand that I had ordered. The business appears to be located in China. When you order your payment is processed through what may be a third party, and you also get a notice that you may be paying more because of currency exchange rates. There are no responses to any emails/messages.

maryellenp1
12/14/14

Do not order from this company. It is a total fraud. Beware!!!! I ordered Toms highland grey wool botas and received blue canvas counterfeit shoes. A total scam.

charlesl50
11/18/14

Ordered a pair of Toms Brown Metallic Herringbone Women's wedges in size 8. Received size 10 (in a size 8 shoe box) NAVY BLUE!!!!!!!!!! Have emailed them per their on line instructions for returns 3 TIMES and received NO response. These guys are a scam. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM! I'd rate them 0 stars but Site Jabber won't let me.

kristik4
10/8/14

Ordered a pair of shoes...am STILL waiting for them and it has been weeks! Absolutely no communication with the company despite daily emails. I am very frustrated as the $ was drawn from my account promptly. Will update this post if I ever receive the item.

Questions? Get answers from the TheRepoShack staff and other customers.

TheRepoShack?