TheRealPropertyPros reviews

Tel: 716-777-4070

1 Review From Our Community

sheilaf8
4/29/16

A few weeks ago Dan came out to our residence to provide us a quote and he stated he would get back to us. After a week, we reached out to Dan asking about the quote. He stated that he was waiting to hear back it would be a few more days. After yet another week, I reached out to him and asked if he still wanted to do the work for us, and if he could let us know either way. As of today, we STILL have not heard from him.

First, I feel that this behavior is very unprofessional. Even if they could not do the work, it would have been nice to at least get a response because we could have went with another pro instead of wasting time for this project. Second, I feel that if we were Caucasians who lived in Clarence we would have been treated better. But because we are African American who live in an economically depressed area of Buffalo, I feel as if we were treated as if we were dispensable and I guess our hard earned dollars wasn't respected.

Questions? Get answers from the TheRealPropertyPros staff and other customers.

TheRealPropertyPros?