Review of TheraBreath

Tel: 800.973.7374

1 Review From Our Community

keyondac
3/10/17

I recently went to a CVS store, and was shopping for a few travel items for my upcoming trip. It had been a very long time since I bought any kind of oral rinse, (NO, MY BREATH DOESN'T STINK) so just before I grabbed a Listerine mouth wash, some other item caught my attention. I saw a travel size bottle of, "TheraBreath Fresh Breath Oral Rinse," in a lime green bottle, with an orange cap. When I picked up the item, I read a few highlights on the bottle that mentioned something along the lines of, "fresh breath for up to 12 hours." My curiousity caused me to toss this item in my shopping cart.
NOW FOR THE TEST: I tried using this oral rinse for the 1st time, right after brushing my beautiful teeth. I used about 1 cap full.
PROS: Not at all of an overwhelming minty taste (that burns your tongue)
This product is true to it's word, when it mentions fresh long lasting breathe
The ingredients include peppermint oil, purified water, and some sort of castor oil (please google the ingredients for yourself)

I'm definitely going to buy the largest sized bottle that's available online or in stores. The larger bottles can go as high as $18, but isn't your health and well being worth the investment!?

Questions? Get answers from the TheraBreath staff and other customers.

TheraBreath?