The Professionals Moving Specialists reviews

3,693 reviews with 3 stars

alexandran21
Alexandra N.
8/29/18

You have to push same buttons a couple times in order to sumbit the forms. The website is not optimized to mobile

susann166
susan N.
7/22/18

Just starting so difficult to rate. The boxes estimating is beyond me! That's what I look to you for!

victoriab172
Victoria B.
7/21/18

Gives a good sense of what to plan for, asks pertinent questions clearly, acknowledges that there may be estimations in the tallies of what's to be moved.

ericr175
Eric R.
2/3/18

Put quote request through Facebook ad and when trying to enter information from a mobile phone the app kept pushing my view to the top of the quote request sheet and then would have to scroll down to get back to where I was entering information.

jamiec126
Jamie C.
11/29/17

have not bought anything yet so can't really rate yet. If quote seems reasonable then I can update shopping experience rate.

daynap5
Dayna P.
7/21/17

Email estimate process was okay, the phone exchange I had with a a female representative was unimpressive and left me feeling like my business isn't wanted.

shannonb132
Shannon B.
7/19/17

My boyfriend and I are moving in together. I did not see an option for moving 2 apartments into 1 and where to put a second address.

chantellew8
Chantelle w.
4/4/17

I called and nobody picked up the phone this morning at 8.46 and no ansering service - disappointing.

franks317
frank s.
12/19/16

Movers worked fast and cautiously. They moved too fast and never brought in my wardrobe boxes so I had to make two more trips after the move to move my own clothing by hand. They also seemed to have attitude moving things such as the vacuum and other household odds and ends that obviously would be needed in a new home. 5 star for their actual work, minus 2 for wanting to hustle a little too much. Also broke my box spring when setting my bed up.

meashag1
Measha G.
8/26/16

Just excited to see if i can save again with you guys and, receive such great professional service. I am a returning customer!! (Times3x)

lillians53
Lillian S.
8/19/16

The interface for selecting items could be more intuitive.
E.g. instead of having to choose between dresser, long dresser, etc. there should only be one dresser item to check and then one can further specify its size

nedl17
Ned L.
6/30/16

have no idea about cost so have to wait to hear. this is a rough estimate. we will move some things ourselves. mostly large items are what are needed. i can help. it should take no longer than three hours with three men and me to move this stuff to the new house.

michaelk443
Michael K.
6/10/16

What you have is fine. I just gave it 3 stars as it's just not the thing you jump up and down about. Your responsiveness will dictate the rating that is significant. However the fact that you are asking is important.

pauld452
Paul D.
6/3/16

the first time I submitted the form, I got an error message and had to do the whole thing all over again.

3.7K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the The Professionals Moving Specialists staff and other customers.

The Professionals Moving Specialists?