This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Theperfumeemporium.co.uk

Theperfumeemporium.co.uk

Theperfumeemporium.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Theperfumeemporium.co.uk also ranks 144th among Perfume sites.

How would you rate Theperfumeemporium.co.uk?

“I am sure this is a scam website”

Carolyn L.
6/24/09

I am sure this is a scam website. I, like many other people, (see Ciao and moneysavingexpert.com etc.) to see how many oher people have had money taken from their accounts for goods ordered which are never received, Royal Mail is blamed and the promised refund also never arrives. The managing director is Christopher Collings who one assumes is the "Chris" sender of the identical emails to his "customers". Please beware, this site is not safe.

carolynl1
June 24th, 2009
amyg
October 22nd, 2009
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE. This is on-line fraud. Christopher Collings is a one man band who lives in Mansfield and is ripping people off. The prouct will never arrive and do not expect to receive a refund. He may also be using your card details fraudulently. Unfortunately I paid with a Debit card so I doubt I will get my money back. Warn all your friends.
jeffreye
March 6th, 2010
Do not buy from this website! It is a complete scam - you will not receive your goods, but you will surely lose your money. Police and trading standards are involved - BEWARE -DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!

Questions? Get answers from the Theperfumeemporium.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Theperfumeemporium.co.uk?

Have a question about Theperfumeemporium.co.uk?