Review of Eclectic Dreams

Eclectic Dreams reviews

lindam382
5/21/17

On the 13th of May I ordered a pair of shoes from the Nodule Company and when they arrived I found that even though I chose my normal size the are too small. I have been trying to contact someone from their Customer Service Department and have been treated with ignore. Yet they are emailing me ads to get me to purchase more off them. I would have thought that 48 hours would be a reasonable time frame to respond to my enquiries - Waiting 7 days for even an acknowledgement of my request is pretty poor. I don't want to return them, just exchange them, but I wanted to get some advice from someone in their Customer Service Department, is that too much to ask?

annw70
4/17/17

Advertised as "providing exceptional comfort" in their shoes, I found this to be a rather hit and miss. The shoes are made from soft leather which tends to stretch with wear over time. When this happens you feel as though the shoe is too large and won't hold the foot securely.
Also, with time, you can start to feel the nodules on the sole as you walk. I bought memory foam shoe liners and this resolved the problem.
As I have now been diagnosed with plantar fisciitis and need orthotics, I expect the orthotics to fit nicely into my stretched shoes.
Having said all the above, the shoes are initially extremely comfortable and I even bought another pair - I'll simply move the shoe liners into my new pair when I start to feel the nodules on walking.

Questions? Get answers from the Eclectic Dreams staff and other customers.

Eclectic Dreams?