This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Thenikediscountstore.co.uk

Thenikediscountstore.co.uk

Thenikediscountstore.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Thenikediscountstore.co.uk ranks 73rd among Athletic Shoes sites.

How would you rate Thenikediscountstore.co.uk?

“Scam”

Mat P.
2/17/17

This is a scam. I ordered a pair of Nikes - never turned up. No address on site, no contact telephone numbers - only email. Needless to say, no response to my email.

matp9
February 17th, 2017
robertp250
February 11th, 2017
thenikediscountstore.co.uk a new web site that offers discounted nike trainers/sneakers for sale. Purchase a pair and wait and wait and wait. NO nike's no nothing. Registered in the USA via godaddy a BOGUS site

Questions? Get answers from the Thenikediscountstore.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thenikediscountstore.co.uk?

Have a question about Thenikediscountstore.co.uk?