Review of NaturalBed.com

Tel: 1.800.282.5860

1 Review From Our Community

maryl9
11/28/10

I was ripped off. Their products, latex mattress and adjustable bed frame, are sub-standard and defective. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!! Delivery was a joke. Firstly, they never asked me where the bed was going. It would not have fit into the home had I not put a deck with a door from my bedroom on recent to the delivery. Secondly, two elderly men delivered the adjustable bed frame and mattress. The bed frame weighed several hundred pounds. they couldn't get it up the stairs without the help of my husband and me. btw, they dropped it once. once it was on the deck the movers dragged it over the threshold and ripped open the side. I didn't see this damage until it was too late. They had no idea how to set it up so I had to help. Then the "softest" latex mattress was not only hard as a rock but the holes in the mattress, which are typical of latex mattresses, were inconsistent. Some of the holes were blown out to quarter size and larger. The rows of holes should be evenly aligned but were not. Dealing with customer service was a joke. They wouldn't deal with the mattress issue until they straightened out the bed frame issue with the moving co. I told them i would not accept anything less than $500 on a damaged frame (costing over $1500) and all I received was $100. NOW the mattress... I told them that their product way defective and I wanted to return the crap for a full refund. They told me that I would have to pay fees as well as shipping because I refused to accept an exchange. This transaction cost me over $1500 out of pocket and all I have is a damaged adjustable bed frame with a battery operated remote control which drains the batteries whether or not it is used. Long story short, do not use this company.

Questions? Get answers from the NaturalBed.com staff and other customers.

NaturalBed.com?