Review of Thekingofhate

Thekingofhate reviews

1 Review From Our Community

chrism14
11/13/10

Now...Before I begin, let me explain my method of reviewing websites...I review based on interactions within the sites, I don't make accounts...I lurk and watch how people interact within the site.

Now I've been a fan of DSP for awhile now and I was very happy when he announced his website...I lurked about and I found some very good and very bad intricacies...

First off the main site is quite nice and tells you all you need to know about DarkSydePhil and what he's gonna be doing on YouTube. Very useful if you are a fan of DSP.

Now...The meat of the site is the forum...The Forum is very well designed and very well laid out with subjects ranging from video games to...well...Anything you want...Now the users on the site...Well...They are a bowl of mixed rice so to speak...Some are very nice and mature...Others...Are not...But the admins and moderators are very good about keeping the immature and childish out...

Now I have one problem with the mods...The moderators for the most part are KIDS...Most of the mods are 15-17...Who in their right mind allows TEENAGERS to moderate their forum? Especially Teenage girls...Teens are irrational and immature as they come, I would know, I was one at one time...And I've seen this displayed from some of the mods...And get this...The one SUPER Moderator is a TEENAGE GIRL! She's A SUPER Moderator! Who is stupid enough to do that?!? Nothing is more irrational than a Teenage girl and I have seen that from this girl, she's warned and even banned people for irrational and stupid reasons that weren't even violations of the rules and all the guys defend the hell out of her simply because they want to get into her pants...It's a travesty and the admins should be smart enough to see that...

Overall, thekingofhate.com is great site for fans of DarkSydePhil, and the forums have many helpful and nice people...But if you post on the forums, tread lightly and be EXTREMELY careful what you say.

Questions? Get answers from the Thekingofhate staff and other customers.

Thekingofhate?