The Holding Company

The Holding Company has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Holding Company also ranks 20th among Self Storage sites.

How would you rate The Holding Company?

“The mark of a company that I would want to do business...”

Ian G.
7/13/10

The mark of a company that I would want to do business with is not that things never go wrong, but that when things do go wrong they sort out the problem decently. My original order for some CD drawers from The Holding Company was somehow lost. I finally got around to chasing it up, but unfortunately the items were no longer in stock. The Holding Company tried to get some from another store but without success. So they gave me the choice of canceling my order or waiting until the next delivery, which would be in a month's time. Although it was quite a long wait, the items finally arrived as promised.

iang1
July 13th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the The Holding Company staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Holding Company?

Have a question about The Holding Company?