The Healthy Home Economist reviews

Tel: +1 813-421-1844
sarah@thehealthyhomeeconomist.com

anastasiab12
4/17/18

Whenever I need sound, well-substantiated nutritional advice, or want to read news about food trends, et al, I visit thehealthyhomeeconomist.com. I can count on this website as a reliable source of information. It helps me lead a healthier life, and that makes me happy. I find all of the articles very well written and sourced, and the website itself is easy to find my way around on. This is a great website, and I highly recommend it for anyone who is seeking information about food, in general.

robertl324
1,153 helpful votes
2/26/18

The Healthy Home Economist is another of my favorite sites. When I got into the Paleo nutrition thing I was a bit shocked at the numbers of sites out there that were full of BS, trying to sell you on the "Latest Find" of some "Been in use for 2000 years!" berries or bark or sea bottom muck. Of course these are "Only $39.95 for the Giant .023oz size." ...but then I found the HHE. This site is down to earth. There are the main things, blogs, articles, and all, but the one thrust I appreciate most is that you can find out the what where how and why of doing Paleo on my kind of budget..The No Money budget. ...Well, that's what "economist" is, isn't it?

Check this site out too, you'll be glad you did.

Questions? Get answers from the The Healthy Home Economist staff and other customers.

The Healthy Home Economist?