Thehandlehut.co.uk

Thehandlehut.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thehandlehut.co.uk?

“Well Done”

Andrew E.
12/22/20

Delivered to the wrong address. The Handle Hut Team and in particular Sophie were on it in a flash. Although it was delivered to the wrong address by the courier before being hand delivered in the person by the person it had been delivered too I am very happy with the speedy response from a dedicated team. I got the impression they would not rest until resolved. Hats off to the independents that will go the extra mile for their customers and in part to Handle Hut. Great job, well done. And the mechanical pop up socket will look great in my new kitchen.

andrewe339
December 22nd, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Thehandlehut.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thehandlehut.co.uk?

Have a question about Thehandlehut.co.uk?