This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk

Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk

Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk?

“Just stay away from this website”

Giorgio V.
4/4/18

It appears to be a fake. I placed an order at the end of February and never got anything more than a confirmation email and transaction on my credit card logs. I sent an email to the payment handler and got a response after three days, they said I would be contacted by the post-sale customer service but I haven't got any message since then. It's been over a month. I tried to contact directly the website via contact form but to no avail. It appears my 80 euros are gone.... I suggest you stay away from this website.

giorgiov3
April 4th, 2018

It appears my 80 euros are gone.... I suggest you stay away from this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk?

Have a question about Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk?