This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk

Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk

Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk?

“Just stay away from this website”

Giorgio V.
4/4/18

It appears to be a fake. I placed an order at the end of February and never got anything more than a confirmation email and transaction on my credit card logs. I sent an email to the payment handler and got a response after three days, they said I would be contacted by the post-sale customer service but I haven't got any message since then. It's been over a month. I tried to contact directly the website via contact form but to no avail. It appears my 80 euros are gone... I suggest you stay away from this website.

giorgiov3
April 4th, 2018

It appears my 80 euros are gone... I suggest you stay away from this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk?

Have a question about Thegymshanklinisleofwight.co.uk?