This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Thegoodguys.co.nz

Thegoodguys.co.nz has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thegoodguys.co.nz?

“ordered a tv nearly three weeks before Christmas and...”

terry r.
12/20/13

ordered a tv nearly three weeks before Christmas and pay for it online. after a couple of days with no response I call them and they say they don't know anything about it even though they have taken my money. a couple of days of phone calls they find my order, then tell me I wont get tv until 'sometime' after Christmas. I want refund I say, they say I will get refund 'sometime' after new year. well let me say I made some comments to go and visit them personally and got immediate refund. ruined my Christmas shopping experience.

terryr16
December 20th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Thegoodguys.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thegoodguys.co.nz?

Have a question about Thegoodguys.co.nz?