Review of thefirstseason

thefirstseason reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

debrac2
12/28/10

They are thieves--DO NOT GO NEAR THIS SITE! I wish the reviews were posted before I ordered! I ordered paisley print UGG boots from them for a Christmas gift. Unlike others, I received the boots, after paying a surprise $22 shipping that appeared on the order confirmation after I completed the order. Got boots in the mail, with no UGG box, but they were plain gray sold on their site for $30 less than the ones I ordered. they did reply to my email, said if I really want to send them back it will cost me another $35 for shipping and they didn't really think it was worth my time and money to do that! Nice! I have decided it is worth my time to make sure nobody else gives them any money!!

sherryw
12/21/10

Sounds great! Until you wait over a month and get no email. Finally got a reply saying they are so busy.?????????????????? What ripping people offf????!!! DO NOT ORDER from here. If I had noticed there was no phone # to call I never would have ordered from there!! It was supposed to be my birthday present from my hubby but instead got ripped off for $95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gloriac3
12/19/10

Ordered Nov 15..they say it has been delivered and signed for. I live in Massachusetts and it was delivered to Norwalk California. Now they are not responding. I am out lots of money....

jackd11
12/18/10

Fraud!
I ordered on Nov 27. No Boots no Email reply! They have my money and I have my stupidity. Oh well!

Questions? Get answers from the thefirstseason staff and other customers.

thefirstseason?