Review of Thefirstbbb.org

3033 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, Virginia 22201, United States

jeana173
3/19/19

thank you for your help with this company. I happened to be looking on my back account one day and they refunded my $34.99. No other contact with them. JAA

brucer58
3/12/18

I paid Allstate Gutters almost $4000. Brian's guarantee is not worth the paper it is written on. My gutters have leaked from day one and after many many calls to him He just gives me the run a round. First call to him was when I get in the neighbor hood I will take care of it. It goes on and on. He said last fall he would take care of the leaks, never happened. He only has one corner to take care of, that corner where the leak is right above the sidewalk where we walk into our home. In winter it is like a skating rink. I am afraid some one is going to fall and injure themselves. Our last conversation He said he would take care of the problem, I no longer believe him. That was a week ago. If I had to install gutters I sure wouldn't hire Allstate Gutters from Prior Lake to do the job. I am going to hire someone else to repair the leaks.

thomasd
6/29/12

The Minnesota BBB published a press release about my company that contained completely false accusations against me that they did not try to confirm in any way. The libelous and defamatory statement should not have been printed, they should have just stuck to the known facts and nothing more.

It is not legal for anyone to print libelous information against any person or company!

The BBB is a company that takes money from other companies as membership dues and then records complaints about those companies. The BBB is not given any power by anyone, they are not run by the government and they have no special privileges under the law!

It's time the public wakes up and realizes that the BBB is a company and nothing more! Do a search on Youtube and learn more: "ABC News BBB Investigation"

Questions? Get answers from the Thefirstbbb.org staff and other customers.

Thefirstbbb.org?