TheFireSafetyGroup reviews

customerservice@thefiresafetygroup.com

1 star

deniser52
4/25/17

We are very pleased to have hired The Fire Safety Group. They have done everything in a timely manner, from the shop drawings to plan submittal for approval, price change requests (multiple times), ordering materials, and most importantly getting the product installed in a timely, efficient, professional manner. If I could have it my way, I would always use The Fire Safety Group on every job I have. I really do appreciate a competent, professional sub-contractor. I know the owner is very impressed with the work and professionalism in everything The Fire Safety Group has done on this project. Thanks, you have done an exceptional job.

annac119
12/7/16

What more could you ask for from a fantastic friendly local company! The product(s) delivered is always great quality, very reasonably priced with a quick efficient service. Lovely friendly team who are all too happy to help. I would definitely recommend The Fire Safety Group without a doubt!

scottd85
11/9/16

I emailed The Fire Safety Group and they got back to me right away. The next day, the technician came out. He not only got the work done promptly but also stayed within the budget I had. He moved a few sprinkler heads where they were running into the newly built partition walls so that my space could stay compliant. He kept the scope tight and got the work done under a couple of hours. I'd use them again without hesitation.

frankm159
10/28/16

Our experience with The Fire Safety Group was a good and successful endeavor. All Systems conveyed their scope clearly, performed the work well and expeditiously, all while managing changing field requirements. The experience would make our choice very easy the next time we need a quality fire protection systems subcontractor. Thank you for a job well done.

taylorw36
9/17/16

The Fire Safety Group is our go to go company for fire safety system inspection. Their price is reasonable and fair. Two thumbs up!

jessicab176
8/31/16

They never tried to sell us services or repairs that were not needed and really explained our situation to us and why we needed to do what we needed to do. I can also say the team is extremely friendly and professional at all times, they were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend The Fire Safety Group to anyone that has need of work or inspections on their fire suppression systems.

Questions? Get answers from the TheFireSafetyGroup staff and other customers.

TheFireSafetyGroup?